Part toews

~Andrew's POV~

Molly and I went downstairs into the living room to wait for the pizza to come. Finally it came. I walked to the door, gave the guy his money, and took the pizza inside.

"I'm starving" Molly said.

"I hear that" I respond as we both burst out laughing

~AN- for those who haven't seen the bmo Harris bank commercial a guy is ordering tacos and saad and bickell are behind them and that's what they say when the guy is waiting for his tacos. My mom and I say it a lot/whenever I'm hungry~

We take the pizza into the kitchen and start eating.

"I bet this pizza is almost as good as saad and bickells tacos" Molly says jokingly as I grab another piece.

~Molly's POV~

"I have an idea! How about we go play laser tag with Alexis and Patrick?" I say after we're done eating.

"Sure! Ill ask them" Andrew responds pulling out his phone to text them. Almost immediately he gets a response.

AS: do you and alexis want to go play laser tag with me and Molly?

PK: definitely!! Where and when?

AS: how about the place at the strip mall? In 30 min?

PK: sure ill go tell Alexis to get ready

~20 min later~

"Looks like we should go now..." I say looking at the clock

"Yeah let's go!" Andrew responds grabbing his cubs hat. I give him a look which he just laughs at. That's the one part in our relationship that causes a rift. I'm a white sox fan and he(sadly) is a cubs fan. As we walk out the door he grabs my hand and we go to the car. I can't wait to go play laser tag!!