Part15

~Molly's POV~

As I drive out of the parking lot I see Alexis dropping Patrick off. I drive over to where she's parked and ask her if she wants to watch the practice with me. "Are you sure Q will allow us to?" She asks skeptically, "yes he's fine with it as long as we aren't too loud. I asked him earlier" "do Andrew or pat know about this?" She asks "no! That's the best part!" I say smiling. "It'll be a surprise!" "Alrighty then lets get going!!" Alexis says walking towards the entrance.

~Alexis's POV~

I loved watching pat play no matter where it was. Heck it could just be a street hockey game and I would never cease to be amazed at what an amazing player he is! As Molly and I walk in and take our seats I see niklas and pat talking about something and neither seems very happy.... "They're talking about you" Molly says reading my mind. "Are you sure?" I say "there's no reason for them to be fighting over me!" "Well they both like you a lot so that's probably why" after niklas skates away we call pats name. He looks up and sees us. His face lights up in a smile and he waves at us. Andrew comes over by pat and waves at us winking at Molly. Ughhhh they were just so cute! Molly and I watch the practice soaking in every moment. Oh how I wish that we could watch them play more often I think to myself as pat scores a goal. He looks at me and mouths "I have to tell you something" I nod back in understanding. I wonder what he needs to tell me.....