Part 11

~Patrick's POV~

"Maybe we should call them..." Alexis says after looking for andrew and molly for about 15 minutes. "Yeahh maybe we should I say pulling out my phone and calling Andrew. After talking and trying to get them to tell us where they are we walk over to Molly's house. "I wonder what they're doing in there" Alexis says jokingly "probably the same thing I want to do to you" I say under my breath. "What'd you say?" Alexis asks "nothing" I say blushing. Glad she didn't hear that. When we finally get to Molly house and are standing waiting for someone to open the door I lean down and kiss Alexis. She kissed back and I swear there are fireworks. Then we hear the door unlocking and we stop kissing just in time for Andrew to open the door. Man that would've been really awkward if he had opened the door on us kissing I think to myself as I grab Alexis's hand and we walk into the house.

~Alexis's POV~

He just kissed me!! I'm freaking out! And I need to tell Molly but I can't now since the boys are here! Does this mean we could get together and the one and only Patrick Kane could be my boyfriend?! I just can't believe it!!!! We walk into Molly's house holding hands and when Molly sees us she looks at me and mouths "we need to talk" I nod my head in response. I can't wait to tell her!!!! I wonder if she has anything to say about her and shaw!

~Molly's POV~

When Alexis and Patrick walk in I know something happened to them. And really they couldn't make it more obvious if they tried. Patrick keeps looking over at Alexis and Alexis looks like she's on cloud 9 holding his hand. Yeah I need to talk to her later but now I need to worry about getting Andrew to like me more!:)