Part kruger

~Alexis's POV~

After practice Molly and I waited for pat and Andrew. As soon as Andrew came out he waved at Molly and she ran over to him and gave him a hug. I literally can not say how cute they are enough! He grabs her hand and they walk over to me. "Where's pat?" I ask Andrew. " he's on his way out, he was almost ready when I walked out" and as if right on cue Patrick walks out. He sees us and his face lights up. God I love that smile I think to myself as he gives me a hug and kisses my cheek. " I need you to do a favor for me" he pleads "can you please help me sort everything out with niklas? He thinks you like him/want to be his girlfriend and I want him to know how you actually feel about him." "Yeah I guess I could" I reply hesitantly "I don't want to lose him as a friend" pat says sadly" "ok ill do it" I say as I walk over to niklas.

"Hey niklas" I start "can I talk to you?"

"Yeah of course" he said slightly smiling. "I just want you to know that I really like you but as a friend ok? You are super sweet and I can go to you for anything but I don't like you as a boyfriend. I'm sorry niklas...and I don't want me getting in the way of you and your friendship with Patrick ok?" I say "ok" niklas starts "as long as we can still be friends I guess it's ok." "Thank you! I don't want to ruin yours or anyone's friendship with pat" I say hugging him. I hope this ends up working...