♡Perfect♡

Unedited & Unchecked

Author's P.O.V

"Baby, did the milk done yet? Soonhoon look so hungry" Soonyoung said while holding their son.

Yup, they decide to adopt a baby boy since it will be easier for them to take care of Soonhoon because they are a boy themselves.

The moment Jihoon and Soonyoung laid their eyes on the baby, they already decide to named him as Soonhoon.

"Done" Jihoon said making Soonyoung walk toward Jihoon with Soonhoon on his arm.

Soonhoon suddenly make a grabby hands toward Jihoon as a gesture to pick him up. Jihoon and Soonyoung feel shock at the sight because Soonhoon is still a baby and he didn't know who is the bottom and top a.k.a the mummy and the daddy (A/n Oh I'm smirkiiinggggg).

When Jihoon pick him up, the little baby immediately snuggle on Jihoon's chest, feeling the warm from his mummy. Soonyoung smiled at the sight. He feel perfect, his life is so perfect and everything is perfect.
"Baby boy, you need to eat" Cooed Jihoon, putting the bottle on Soonhoon's lip to make him taste the milk first. As if Soonhoon understand what his mom said, he open his mouth widely making both, Jihoon and Soonyoung laugh.
.
.
.
"I feel full" Soonyoung suddenly said while cuddling with his wife (husband) and their baby.... Of course, the baby is in the middle.

"Bitch, you just eat. If you does not feel full, then maybe you carried a satan in your stomach" Jihoon rolled his eyes and Soonyoung chuckled. No matter how long they have been married, Jihoon's curse is always one of his charm that make Soonyoung think it is cute.

"Not that baby. I mean, my life feel full because of you and Soonhoon" Soonyoung reach slightly to Jihoon and peck his lip.

Suddenly, after they kiss, Soonhoon raise his hands up and put it on Jihoon's face while doing a baby talk. Once again, Soonyoung and Jihoon feel amazed.

Jihoon hug his baby tightly and kiss his forehead making Soonhoon giggled loudly.

"Aww, he is surely a mother's son. He love you more than me" Soonyoung pout.

"Righttt because he doesn't know whether you are sleeping or not" Jihoon said.

"But I'm not!" Soonyoung denied and pout again.

"But your eyes said otherwise" Jihoon laugh when Soonyoung bring his hands up and tried to open his eyes widely but stop eventually when he saw Soonhoon frowning. Probably because his father looks like a Pennywise.

They spend that day with cuddling and end up sleeping again with smiled on their face. Both of them shared the same thought. My life is perfect.

⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩

A/n, I'm sorry because THIS IS THE ENDING~ Thank you for reading my story! This is the first time people give me a lot of voted! Don't hesitate to ask me to make another story for the couple that you ship.

⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧