♡WARNING 16+♡

Unedited & Unchecked

Soonyoung's P.O.V

"Lets make love" I whisper to him and bite his ear making him yelp in surprise.

"I-I don't know how to" He admit and I chuckled seeing how cute and innocent he is.

"Let me lead everything. I promise I won't hurt you" I kiss his forehead and he just nod. I could see that he is not confident.

I started to kiss his lips and down to his collarbone. Slowly I pull out his (my) sweater and my cloth, then I open his tight jeans and mine. After we undone our cloth, I kiss and bite his inner tigh, make sure to leave some marks as a prove that he is mine.

He let out a moan when I lick the Woozi Junior (A/n omg this is so awkward to write. I'm laughing so hard).

I reach out a bottle of lube and pour it on my finger. Slowly, I enter one of my finger inside his hole.

"Ughhh Soon its hurt" He said and I kiss his lips to distract him from the hurt. When he didn't realize, I put in another two fingers and he moan loudly when I thrust my finger.

Then I pull my finger out to prepare my own junior that's already wake up down here and I could hear Jihoon whining. Probably because he feel empty

"Baby, this is gonna be a little hurt. Just ask me to stop when you couldn't take it okay?" I said and he hum.

I push all of my length (I couldn't bring myself to write 'DICK') inside his hole and stop to give Jihoon time to adjust. I could see a tear brimming from his eyes.

"Babe, I will wait until you ready" I kiss his eyes.

"S-soon, move" He said softly. After getting the green light from him, I started to thrust slowly.

"Ah ah Soonyoung mo-move faster" He moan loudly. I complied his words and thrust harder, hitting his prostate.

After a few minutes, I could feel that I'm gonna reach my climax and so do him.

"HARDER HOSH OH MY GOD I-I'm go-going t-to cum!" He moaned uncontroably and after a few thrust, he finally come all over his stomach while I release myself (A/n omg I'm laughing) inside his ass with a loud moan.

I look at Jihoon who is already drown by tiredness. His face is so red and his body is full with the hickey that I give. This view is so beautiful. Infact, this night is a precious night that I won't forget forever.

I clean him up and tug him properly on the bed before cleaning my own self. After finish cleaning, I quickly lay down beside him and hug him.

"Jihoon-ah, I will take care of you forever. Thank you for tonight. Goodnight my baby" I whisper and kiss his forehead before falling asleep.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Jihoon's P.O.V

When I woke up, I didn't see Soonyoung beside me so I was about to stand to find him but I feel pain at my lower part.

I could feel myself blushing after remembering about last night. Suddenly, Soonyoung come into the room with a tray of food.

"Morning (A/n, moaning) baby, I know that you will probably could not walk so I prepare you a breakfast on the bed" He walk to my side and kiss my lip while placing the tray on the table.

"Let me feed you hmm?" I found myself nodding like an idiot. He chuckled and fed me.

"Baby, thank you for trusting me. I promise that I won't used you" Hearing his words make me melting. I hug him and he hug me back. (A/n lowkey singing to barney 'I love you , you love me, we are happy family and a great big hug blablabla').

"I love you hoeshit" I said.

"I love you too asshole" He replied.

"Yeah whatever, you are the one who fuck my asshole last night" He laugh hearing my words.

⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩

A/n, oh boiii I swear I feel really awkward writing this and laughing like an idiot.

S

orry if it is not good because I really didn't know how to write smut that well.

⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧

⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧