♡Drama♡

Unedited & Unchecked

Jihoon's P.O.V

"Ji-Jihoon, I don't know if I will still alive after this bu-but I need you to kn-know that I love you so mu-much." Soonyoung said, laying on the canteen's table with a sos all over his body and our friends are crying and said a few dramatic things like 'pls don't leave us' 'we need you hoeshit, even if we shit everyday, it ain't same with you'.

"Why didn't you just die for real?" I rolled my eye.

"How could you!" He sit up on the table and our friends gasp.

"YOU DIDN'T DIE?" The 11 fools said.

"No. You guys happy?" Soonyoung smiled widely while the other frown.

"Gosh we are just about to make a party!" Seungkwan said.

"To celebrate that I'm still alive?" Soonyoung look at them im awed. Another fool.

"To celebrate your death" Seungkwan said before walk away with the others and I don't know how to react.

"Soonyoung, you shouldn't take their word seriously, or more to Seungkwan's words." I said and give a small smile as he frown.

"No I'm so confuse. Why didn't my parents tell me that we need to have a party after someone dead?" He ask innocently. Oh... My... God. I really need BTS to save me(A/n, get it?).

"Your parents also didn't tell you that I already dig a grave for you." I said and walking away. He is giving me so much headache.

"Really? You do?" He ask and pull me before I could walk away.

"Hye guys! My gosh Soonyoung! Do you need an acting skill? Learn from the professional" Sungjae said making me face palm.

(A/n, this is from the Kdrama Who Are You ; School 2015. I miss this drama so bad!)

I give Sungjae a glare and he quickly run away before Soonyoung could ask for his help. I didn't denied that Sungjae is a great actor but I really didn't want Soonyoung to be an actor! Its hard to handle him and I'm so done with all of his drama.
.
.
.
I am packing my cloth now because we are going to have a sleepover at Soonyoung's house since his parents is in oversea.

When I go into his house, all of our friends already arrived and I pout. I thought I'm early. This is all my dad's fault, he didn't wake me up and he is still sleeping when I went out! I should have known to never trust him.

"Babe (A/n, lowkey singing to Hyuna), I'm so worried sick bout you. I thought something happened!" My boyfriend said when he notice me standing in the hallway.

"Come here, go change into a comfortable cloth" He push me inside of his room.

I change into a baggy sweater with a tight short underneath but it couldn't be seen since the sweater reach my mid-tigh.