♡Teacher♡

Unedited & Unchecked

Jihoon's P.O.V

I'm at Soonyoung's house now. Well, room to be more specifically. Our teacher give us a math solving question and Soonyoung is the smartest person when it come to math so I need his help.

"Show me the question that you couldn't solve" Soonyoung said.

"This" I said while pointing at all of the questions.

"This is not hard Jihoon" He said and started to explain the method. I keep on nodding, make it look like I understand but the truth is, all of the number keep on floating in my head. How the hell people could be genius in math? Kill them now!

"Did you even understand? You keep on nodding non stop" Soonyoung said while holding my head to stop me from nodding.

"How the hell did you said that this is not hard? You should make a full check up on your brain" I said.

"There is one thing that is more hard than math." Soonyoung look at me with a serious face.

"What is it?" I ask him.

"The thing that is harder than doing math is leaving you" I cringe at his words. Since when did he become more cliché?

"Righttt whatever. Can you show the working? You keep on talking and I understand nothing unless you show it" He grinned and nodded. After he done the question, I ask him to show the working for other question too until he finished all of the question.

"Thank you for doing my homework" I said and run away.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Soonyoung's P.O.V

Wtf? He ask me to show the working but without realizing, I actually did the homework for him. I finish all of the question and he just seat there pretending to learn. Oh my baby is so tricky.

I chase him and push him on the couch. I trapped him between my arm so he couldn't go anywhere.

"Hey let me go. Its not that bad after all, you're doing a charity!" He squirmed.

"No, my baby need to be punished" I slammed my lips on his making his eyes wide open from the shock. I started to kiss his neck until-

"OH MY GOD WHY DID I GIVE YOU A ROOM IF YOU DON'T USE IT!" My mother screeched. Jihoon and I quickly stand up.

"Calm your non existence tits down kids" My father said.

"Next time you better do it in your room. I don't want to see a cums everywhere on my favourite couch. I fucking laying there on my free time." My mom blabbering. Why did they have to come back in such a wrong time?

I drag Jihoon to my room. He lock the door and let out a sigh of relieve. I chuckled at that sight.

"Since the mood already flying away, why don't we cuddle?" I said and he nodded.

"Sorry because my parents disturb us" I said while hugging him.

"No don't be" He said with a smile.

"Thank you for unders-" Before I could finish my word, he cut me in.

"Because your parents save me from getting eaten by you and I love them for that" He laugh loudly while I keep my poker face on before tickling him. Such a troll.

⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩

A/n, SPECTRUM SPECTRUM~ TRCNG. This song is stuck in my head. Btw, why Wooshin is not in the Up10tion new comeback? 

This chapter is kinda short. I make this because I couldn't sleep.

⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧