Chapter 7: Collide

"Damn this girl has nasty breath" I thought. But im just kissing her to take the pain away about Blade, next thing I hear is... crying? Blade? I pulled away. "Why did you pull away" said the stranger i was making out with.

"You have to leave now" I yelled at her pushing her.

"Fine I'll be back though" She said blowing me a kiss.

I looked at her disgusted. I quickly ran to the black out knights bus. She wasn't there! Vic!!! My mind yelled at me he will know where she is.

I ran to there bus. I knocked very loud. "Hey... Damn have you been running." he said I nodded my head.

"Do you know where Blade is?" I asked. "Well I think she is on stage right now" he said

"Thanks see ya around" i replied.

He nodded his head and closed the bus door.

I speed walked to the stage black out knights was performing at today. "Okay are you guys fucking ready?" she asked the crowd they went wild.

*After performance Blades POV*

I took a deep sigh im done performing for today.  

Kourtney, Adam, Jack, and me all bowed and left the stage. I saw Andy. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. "Blade can I talk to you for a second?" He asked. "Andy... I'm not really in the mood" i said. I went around him then ran to my bus

"Blade wait" he yelled after me. I glaced back at me. He was hot on my tacks I tried to run faster but with his long legs he catched up to me. He pushed me against my bus.

"We need to talk" he said

"Fine" I said with attitude as i got out of his grip and went into my bus. Leaving the door open for him to come in. He closed it and sat on the opposit couch "Blade you saw it didn't you?" he said. "Saw what" I said playing on my iphone. "Me kissing that girl" he said.

How did he know? I thought.

"How did you know" I said.

"I heard someone crying" he said very quitly.

I looked at him with a blank stare. He looked back at me with wounder in his eyes. 

"Im gonna play some music" I said to break the awkward silence. I plugged my iphone into the speakers that play throughout the whole bus. I put on Hospital for Souls by Bring Me The Horizon. It's my favorite song since Oli dedicated it to me. Oli is my best guy friend. Where Kourtney is my best girl friend. He is the only guy that knows everything about me. He knows stuff about me that Vic and Mike don't even know. Enough ranting about Oli.

"Ya i saw" i said in a whisper. Next thing i feel is the couch sink next to me. "Look at me" he said but I didn't listen. He used his thumb to pull up my chin and make me look at him. "Those eyes are beautiful. " I thought.

He sighed. "To be honest i only madeout with that girl to take the pain away from you rejecting me" he said. I looked at him. "But I guess you do have feelings for me if you cried over that" he said leaning in for a kiss I backed up. He looked at me like he.... was hungry for me? Strange. "Andy... Yes i have feeling for you, but-" i was cut off  by him "But what?!" he said/yelled

"Let me finish, I would like to get to know you more before we start like dating and kissing" I said "Ok ya, I see we're you are coming from. How about you and me go out to dinner sometime, as friends and get to know each other." He said.

I nodded.

"Just friends." I said

*Andy's POV* 

"Ok ya, I see we're you are coming from. How about you and me go out to dinner sometime, as friends and get to know each other." I said she nodded

"Just friends." She said.

I hugged her. So I guess we are just friends, for now. That better change cause I want to call her mine. I hope we aren't friends forever. I thought.

We pulled away from the hug. She shined her beautiful smile. Hospital For Souls still playing in the background.

Then there was a knock.

*Blades POV*

We were hugging. I never wanted the hug to end. But then he pulled away. I pulled away two. I smiled at him, it felt awkward for a few seconds. Then there was a knock.

"Come in" I yelled. I heard someone open the door and come in. I looked to see who it was. When I saw who it was I felt I was gonna bust out crying. I was scared.

"Dad?!" I choked
(A/N this was a twist wasn't it?)