Chapter 1: First day at Warped tour

WAKE UP!!!!! Vic said

Shut the fuck up Vic im trying to sleep. I said

It's the first day of Warped tour I think you want to get up. He said as I quickly got out of bed and fell on my face...

Then Vic started laughing.

Shut up you turd that freaking hurt. I yelled at him.

Sorry, you know I still wuv you, he said as he gave me a wet kiss on the cheek.

Ewwwww cooties, I said. You two are such little kids said Mike. Then I stuck my tongue at him and he did the same back.

WAIT let me introduce myself

My name is Blade I'm 20, I'm the lead singer of black out knights and Vic and Mike are my obnoxious cousins, but I still love them. I have medium length black hair. Back to the story.

"What's for breakfast I'm hungry" I said my stomach roared.

"I can tell Vic" said with a weird expression.

"We are having beacon" Mike said.

"YAY!!!" I yelled

*2 hours later*

All of the band's were getting ready including mine. Me and Kourtney were getting ready and putting on makeup. I was doing my usual stitch marks on both sides of my face and she was doing stitches on the left with sport lines under her eye on the right (A/N Idk what they are called)

So.... Kourtney said

What? I said with a little attitude

You know black veil brides are performing right? She said

Yep... I said as I gulped why?

Cause you are going to meet your dream guy she said while lookin at with big eyes.

Shut up I know, I said. So I have this crush on the lead singer Andy beirsack. Like he's so fucking hot it's not even funny. I can't wait to meet him.

Wow u didn't even hear me she said pushing me out of my thoughts.

What... I said. I said you better talk to him or else I'm gonna get Vic & Tony to shove you into him She said. Fine I will try, I just hope I don't get so nervous and start shaking. I said. I will go with you she said. Then our manager came in and said you have 15 more minutes to get ready. Then we started to quickly get done. And we got out the bus. Then I ran into someone. What the... watch i- I froze it was him Andy flipping beirsack.

Author's message: Cliff hanger, sorry if it was a little confusing, get me more reads please.