Chapter 9: Familiar faces

*Blade's POV*

Whatever dad had put in me must have nocked me out cold cause when I woke up I was in a house and it was morning. Rise and shine bitch! Uncle Joey?

(Flash Back)
I was 15 dad had put drugs into my blood stream again I woke up scared as hell. "Where am I?" I had said. "Hey don't be frightened me and your dad are just gonna have a little fun" said my uncle Joey. Ya it totally it was a fun night (note the sarcasm) if you think getting raped and abused in one night is fun. Even though my uncle Joey was pretty attractive he's still very scary. Getting rape by him was the worst feeling ever. That also was the night I ever got the worst beating I ever got from my dad. 2 broke ribs and a fractured arm. Guess one of my dads friends had told the cops about my dads plans and told them to arrest him. But, my dad blamed it all on uncle Joey me getting raped and the broken bones all on him.
What a nice brother.

End of flashback

"Uncle Joey where am I? Aren't you also supposed to be in jail?" I asked.
"Yes I am but if you didn't know me and your father where put in the same jail. When he escaped he let me out too as a payment for when he got me in there." he said. "Please don't hurt me!" I said tears were starting to fall from my eyes. "We aren't here to hurt you Blade." said my dad. Wait when did he get in the room? Has he been in here the whole time?

"Blade we are gonna run away from this United States, we're gonna go back to Mexico where you belong." I don't like where this is going. "We're taking you there so I can spend the daddy daughter time together we never had." said my dad. "The daddy daughter time we never had? Or do you mean the daddy daughter time we'll never have because I don't ever wanna go anywhere with someone like you" I replied.

Right after I said that I regretted it. For the first time ever, I saw sadness in his eyes.

Meanwhile at warped tour....

*Andy's POV (On BVB bus with Vic)*
"Where the hell is she I need to find her! Oh my god she could be getting hurt! Or she could be getting killed! Oh my god what if she's dead? oh my god she's probably d-dead..." I said thinking out loud. "Dude just shut up, the police and cops or whatever will take care of it okay man?" said Jake. B-but I love her man" I said. "Love her? you haven't even known her for a like a year and you guys aren't even dating. So you can't exactly love her man. Give love time" said Jinxx.
"Dude how can you be thinking about love at this time in your guys "friendly" relationship. What the fuck am I saying?... we have to find her pronto!" Said Vic. We all nodded our heads. There soon came a knock at the door.

I walked over to the bus door there was a cop outside. My face lightened up. "Come on in" I said. He came into the bus and took a seat right next to Vic. "So any news?" said Vic looking extremely concerned. "Yes we have located her, our squads are on there way now to retrieve her." said the cop. "oh thank god." I said with relief. "May I ask how you found her so quickly?" asked Ashley. (A/N two days had passed)
"Well apparently she had, had a chip placed into her incase this ever happened again" said the cop.

"This has happened before?" me and Vic said in unison. "Yes, you didn't know that?" said the cop. Me and Vic both shook our heads no. "Well I have no permission to tell you what happened, but I am on my way to go help the squad retrieve her." he said
"Would you like to come along?" he asked. We all Said yes. "I'm sorry but there are only three people I can bring with me..." he said. "Okay, I guess the best choices would be me, Andy, and Kourtney." said Vic. "Okay let's go." said the cop.

A/N: Kinda suckie chapter i know but this is all I could write tonight and plus I have a soccer game tomorrow wish me luck!