Chapter 10:Salvation

Blades POV:

Uncle Joey left the room for some unknown reason. Then my father turned to look at me. "Look we are leaving tomorrow morning on a helicopter that I stole" said my dad. "How can you do this dad? Why do you think it's my fault mom died?" I said tears spilling out. He had bent down to look in my eyes because I was tied to the chair. "You look so much like your mom. Same eye color same type of hair... I needed someone to blame for her death.... I was angry. I'm so sorry for being a total jack ass." He said.

And before I could say anything back I Uncle Joey came running in. "They're here" he said. Who's here? I thought.

Then my question was answered, a SWAT team came bursting in. You two are under arrest for escaping jail, and kidnapping. Said the guy. One of the other SWAT dudes came and cut me loose while they sent my dad away. I tried to stand up but ended up wobbling like a noodle and needed assistance from two SWAT members since the drug was still circulating through my blood stream.

They helped me get of where I was held hostage which ended up being a old abandoned house. As soon as I walked out I saw a bunch of cops then a gigantic smile plastered on my face. Vic, Kourtney, and Andy were here! I was mostly excited to see Andy. I almost ran to them until I remembered I can't exactly walk at the moment. So they came up to me and we had a small group hug "Can't breath!" I said my face starting to get hot and tighten. They all gave a small laugh. then Vic hugged me once again.

"Thank God you are okay. I thought I lost you" he said starting to tear up. and trust me Victor Vincent Fuentes never cries. Andy gave me another hug and gave me a light kiss on the cheek so no one would notice. "Lets get you back to safety and to where you belong" said Andy

A/N hey guys sorry its taken me like forever to update. ive just been really lazy lately and i was having writers block. Also I just posted a character info chapter for the werewolf book I told you I was starting its called mythical love. You should check it out!
Remember always be yourself and you're beautiful <3!!