Mine

Host lifted you up and pressed you against the bed. The person in the door, you couldn't see who it was, stepped into the room. Host growled and pressed his teeth against your neck. You screamed out loudly in terrible pain. He marked you, a huge smirk spread across his disgusting face. The person screamed loudly and pounced on Host like a wolf. Screams and the sound of flesh shredding echoed through the room and down the hall. You covered your eyes and counted to five. This is what Dark told yo to do when you were scared.

1

The person stood up, blood dripping from his face and mouth.

2

Anti ran in to see what was going on, only to bolt out of the room.

3

He chased him out there.

4

Screams and pleads came from the living room.

5

He came back in the room, he sat in front of you.

"Open your eyes my love." You obeyed and saw the love of your life, caked in blood. You ignored the bodily fluids and hugged him tightly. Tears flooded your vision, he tightened his grip around you. Tighter. You gasped a bit and tapped him. Tighter.

"D-Dark stop--" Tighter. You began to struggle, this wasn't real. This isn't Dark. Tighter. You felt the life around you fade, it was getting hard to breath and see. Tighter. 'I thought I was saved...' Just when you thought it was over, you jerked up in bed, panting. Laid next to you was the infamous Anti along with Host. You started to choke with tears until a hand gripped your shoulder from behind.

"Let's go."