NO

"Heheh" He whispered as he straddled you once again, you tensed and growled at him. "Tell me you love me, my dear" He smiled. You kept quiet.
"Tell me" Silence. "Tell. Me." Nothing. He growled and pushed off you forcefully. He pushed you down, you were on your back and he was on top of you.
"FUCKING TELL ME YOU LOVE ME!" He screamed loudly in your ear. Little did either of you know, but someone was listening.
"I-I.." You choked, "I love y-you.." Anti's grim widened.
"Good boy." He lifted you up and glued his body to yours. "Repeat it louder." You shook your head. He threw you down. You landed in someone's warm arms, you looked up but couldn't see who it was. He whispered to you.
"Love, are you alright?" Your blood went cold. Host..he pulled you to him and planted a kiss on your cheek.
"Anti I thought you said we both can have fun with dear (Y/n)!" He groaned and walked towards Glitch Bitch.
"I got bored waiting for you." Host nodded and looked at you.
"You bruised him up, and he looks a little disturbed. Don't be so rough," Host carried you away to his room and placed you on the bed. The air was soothing and warm, the only source of light was a small fire in the corner of the room. He bandaged you up and kissed your forehead.
"You see..Anti and I just love you so much. More than that.." he shivered and growled, "...horrible Dark could ever!" You gulped and kept your head down.
Love..I'm almost there..don't fight just hold on a bit longer! I promise, I'm closer than you think. You mentally screamed, it was Dark! It filled you with delight to hear his voice, even if it was inside your head. Two knocks came at the bedroom door.
"Come in Anti," the door opened, revealing someone. "..fuck.."