Chapter 37: Halal Princess

Start from the beginning

Sahih Muslim Book 041, Hadith Number 7015.

"Please lets change topic,"Hassan begged.

"Ya Allah take my soul before this time comes,"I prayed and heard my siblings muttering ameen.

"The thing is most of the signs of the last day are here and Allah has warned us in his book that it may come all of a sudden," Rukkaya added.

يَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ السَّاعَةِ أَيَّانَ مُرْسَاهَا ۖ قُلْ إِنَّمَا عِلْمُهَا عِنْدَ رَبِّي ۖ لَا يُجَلِّيهَا لِوَقْتِهَا إِلَّا هُوَ ۚ ثَقُلَتْ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۚ لَا تَأْتِيكُمْ إِلَّا بَغْتَةً ۗ يَسْأَلُونَكَ كَأَنَّكَ حَفِيٌّ عَنْهَا ۖ قُلْ إِنَّمَا عِلْمُهَا عِنْدَ اللَّهِ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ

187. Yasaloonaka AAani alssaAAati ayyana mursaha qul innama AAilmuha AAinda rabbee la yujalleeha liwaqtiha illa huwa thaqulat fee alssamawati waalardi la tateekum illa baghtatan yasaloonaka kaannaka hafiyyun AAanha qul innama AAilmuha AAinda Allahi walakinna akthara alnnasi la yaAAlamoona

187. They ask you about the Hour (Day of Resurrection): "When will be its appointed time?" Say: "The knowledge thereof is with my Lord (Alone). None can reveal its time but He. Heavy is its burden through the heavens and the earth. It shall not come upon you except all of a sudden." They ask you as if you have a good knowledge of it. Say: "The knowledge thereof is with Allah (Alone) but most of mankind know not."(7:187)

"Ya Rukkaya which of the signs has appeared?" Hassan asked and Yaya Rukkaya explained that they are major and minor signs. None of the major signs had appeared yet but most of the minor signs had. She told us the 12 major signs.

Masih ad-Dajjal (The AntiChrist)

●The Mahdi

●The appearance of Jesus Christ, the son of Mary (peace be upon him)

●Yajuj and Majuj (Gog and Magog)

●The destruction of the Kabah and the recovery of its treasure

●Emergence of the Beast

●The smoke

●Three major landslides (one in the East, one in the West, and one on the Arabian peninsula)

●The wind will take the souls of the believers

●The rising of the sun from the west

●The fire will drive the people to their final gathering place

●Three blasts of the trumpet (fear & terror, death, resurrection)

Among the minor signs as she said were,

● Adultery and fornication will be prevalent (The Prophet, peace be upon him, said that this has never happened without new diseases befalling the people, which their ancestors had not known.) (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Al-Haythami)

●The consumption of intoxicants will be widespread (Bukhari & Muslim)

●Killing, killing, killing (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Ahmad)

●Paying zakat becomes a burden and miserliness becomes widespread; charity is given reluctantly (at-Tirmidhi & Al-Haythami)

●When a man obeys his wife and disobeys his mother; and treats his friend kindly while shunning his father (at-Tirmidhi)