Highest ranking #6 in spiritual on 20/12/17
Nobody is perfect. Every individual has certain habits they are not proud of and would love to get rid of. Some would be lucky to overpower Shaitan and succeed in getting rid of the bad habits, especially the major ones.
This is the story of how Hameedah, a teen that--at the beginning--generally only cares about worldly pleasures, strives to get rid of her own bad habits in order to hopefully secure a good Akhirah.
- Chapter 6: Ramadan
- Chapter 15: I want to be Miss Akirah
- Chapter 16: He was Mr world.
- Chapter 17: How do I become Miss Akirah?
- Chapter 18: New Beginning
- Chapter 19: The beautiful month
- Chapter 23:And when the right time comes, we will make everything right
- Chapter 25: He is different
- Chapter 27: Umar is not who you think he is. He is ...
- Chapter 28 : What's going on?
- Chapter 29: B-R-O-K-E-N
- Chapter 30 : B-R-O-K-E-N (2)
- Chapter 31: You are my flashlight
- Chapter 32: 'Date'
- Chapter 33: Issa Graduation!!
- Chapter 34: The Wedding Fatiha
- Chapter 35: Goodbyes
- Chapter 36: Because it is Halal
- Chapter 37: Halal Princess
- Epilogue: Mrs Akhirah