•••

I need to say a few things before you start reading this story, please indulge me.

This is not, in any way, an easy story for me to write for a number of reasons. First of all, this isn't fluff and for those who know me, y'all know how I'm all about the fluff. The world has enough sadness in it, it doesn't need me to add to its melancholy.

Second, this isn't fluff. Yes, I know I already said that. I just need to emphasize it in case you came in here expecting a few hahaha moments. I can't promise you any. Not this time.

Third, this isn't my usual convo-only story and writing in this format scares the ever-living hell out of me.

Fourth, and maybe the one that scares me the most is... I went through this. There was a time in my life when I ran away from everything and everyone. So there's more than a little bit of me in this story. The only difference is, I didn't have an RJ.

Updates will be posted every Monday and Friday, 2:30 PM.

All the chapters are short on purpose. Comments are appreciated. Marahas or otherwise.

I would also like to thank maichardism & bankingonkismet for allowing me to hurt them first.

Credit goes to @tinluvsmaichard for the word "fuffies" 💛

To Silent_Shipper, thank you for being so generous with your time and expertise. I appreciate you and your support so much.

And to @bingooowws who graciously accepted my request for help with the cover art. Thank you so much.

To the quiet ones, keep going. Keep holding on. Breathe. 💛