Halloween Special

Start from the beginning

"Tch! Hey Vert! Both you and Gorm made me do this you fools!"

"???" Shirayuki stared at the colorful group, confused in general.

"OWWW!" Both Gorm and Vert laid on the ground, defeated.

"That's what you two deserve." Akuma scoffed, making everyone sweat drop. "Anyways. The Kiroyuki you knew was just a replacement for me for many years. I am the original soul of this body and was replaced due to a tragic event of a young age yada yada. So in short, I am a cursed princess of generations of Hyoushou who is born of chaos."

"Um well-"

"I shall explain the whole story to you Shirayuki." Hanayuki said, waking forth. "I'll be accompanying you guys until Clarines exits the country. But until then, I would also love to chat."

"Sounds good to me!" Shirayuki smiled.
—————

'That was quite the shock that this girl is no longer Kiroyuki... Her presence is so powerful and strong like. Akuma's admirable despite the chaos at the castle... I don't know how the atmosphere was still cheerful that time when it was right after something so tragic.'

"Shirayuki?" Ryu called out.

"Y-yes?!" Shirayuki shouted, off guard.

"Pft!" Akuma almost snorted.

"S-sorry. You looked like you were asleep, but we've stopped at an abandoned house to rest in for the night." Ryu said.

"What about the army and soldiers?" Shirayuki questioned.

"They'll be traveling further towards Clarines so that the soldiers can be... treated of their wounds. Zen decided for us seven of us to stay the night somewhere since it's sundown." Akuma explained, one leg over the other, making her look mature in some view.

"Oh okay. Thank you." The three exited the carriage and went towards the large house in front of them.

"Hmm." Akuma saw the remaining luggage that could not be carried by Mitsuhide's full hands, deciding that Ryu And Shirayuki can walk ahead.

Picking up the last and large luggage, Akuma caught Mitsuhide's attention.

"Oh! Thank you for helping me out Akuma!" Mitsuhide's eyes lit up, smiling.

"It's not like I wanted to! I just needed a small workout for my arms! That's all!" Akuma grumbled quite loudly, walking ahead of Mitsuhide.

"She's quite stubborn and easily embarrassed from what I see." Obi said, coming up behind Mitsuhide.

"Woah! Obi! You gave me a fright!"
—————

"This place could use some light." Kiki said after examining the house with Mitsuhide.

"Yeah. Unfortunately, the light source (electricity) is broken. I can't really fix it since there aren't tools suitable to fix it too." Mitsuhide sweat dropped.

"Seems reasonable to not fix it though since it's only one night." Obi commented.

"Oh. Almost forgot." Akuma disappeared from the main room, catching the attention of everyone.