0.03

0.03

Jungkook woke up from the loud ringing of the digital alarm clock on top of his bedside table. He shot his eyes open, slamming his hand to shut the alram as he groggily grunted under his breathe when he felt the sharp pang of pain striding at his temples.

A light groan escape his lips as the hang over took over his body.

"Aish! You sleepy head get up already!" Taehyung barged in his room throwing a pillow at the maknae.

"Hyung. . ." He mumbled.

"Why did you leave us alone last night!? Hobi hyung was so drunk! I have to carry his big fat ass because you're missing, you kid!" Taehyung scolded a half awake maknae that was busy shuffling at his sheets when Taehyung started to sat right across him.

With eyes still halfy open, Jungkook stared at the white ceiling as he try to remember what had happen last night. And just as his sobber self slowly made its way to kick in his system, a throaty shriek was heard from the man beside him.

Jungkook turned to look at Taehyung who was covering his eyes and his face scrunched up in disgust.

"Argh! Shit Jungkook! Did you just brought a slut here last night!" Tae bombarded glancing at the cum filled sheets beside Jungkook who had his eyes stared shock in bewilderment.

Eyes almost popping out of his eye sockets, he vastly grab his phone and scroll at the phone contacts where he vividly remember putting your number on with the nick name, 'Ms. Little Tight Puss' almost puking at his own cringe-y nickname he gave you. . . He started to type. However, his phone was grabbed by another pair of hands.

"Namjoon hyung!" Jungkook almost screamed the leader's name. Seeing how serious the elder guy looked at him. He was frightened.

"What is this that I've heard that you brought a slut here last night?" Namjoon asked. Eyes intensely glaring at the maknae. "And for fucks sake! You ain't even that drunk last night!"

"She ain't a slut." Jungkook mumbled, only audible for him to here as he let his head lay low in disconcertment. "I'm sorry, I got caught up in the mood."

Taehyung and Namjoon eyed him suspiciously.

"Well. . . how was it?" Namjoon asked teasingly, causing the maknae to shot up a glare at his leader who's now wearing a sly smirk on his full lips. "Well... I wouldn't blame you if she's hot or..."

However, that sly smirk dropped into a frown and discomfort when Jungkook mentioned one fact about you.

"She's a fan."

The man in front of him cursed. "Shit. Jungkook, what if she sell this information to the public? What if she have recorded it? What if she took pictures of you naked before she left? What if sh--"

Jin barged in the room smacking Namjoon's head making the latter cut off of his trance. "Y'all are too noisy!" Jin shouted.

"Hyung. Jungkook did something!" Taehyung whined at Jin as he tugged in his sleeves.

"What did you do?" Jin shot his eyes towards Jungkook, who's nervously nibbling at his bottom lips. He just knew that it won't be pleasing for his ears to hear more of Jin's rants if ever he got Jin really really really mad.

"I... I uhh... I..." The maknae was lost of words.

"Did you jack off of night again and stained your smelly sheets?" Jin sassed causing three pair of eyes stare at him unbelievingly. "Whaaaaat? I often hear Jungkook groaning at night and then the next morning his bed is filled with Kookie's cream!"

Okay... Let's cringe at that name for a while.

Dead silence which is followed by a loud frustrated sighed when Jungkook laid back to his bed with his face first. Sinking into the sheets as he felt too embarrassed to tell his hyungs what happened last night.

No. Its not his first. Its just that, he's not the type to tell about his sex life.

"I fucked a virgin, okay?!" He said through seethed teeth when he smelt the metallic liquid stained somewhere near where he's laying. With his sensitive nose, he was almost abruptly reminded of what happened last night by just smelling faint scents from your body and your juices at his bedsheets.

"Ohhh... Well that's okay you just fucked a virgi--- OH MY GOD! WHAT THE FUCK JEON JUNGKOOK!!! YOU FUCKED A VIRG---"

Jin's calmness turned into a chaotic world war once he was shutted by three pair of hands when he almost broadcasted what happen between you and Jungkook last night at the whole neighborhood. He scolded Jungkook none stop, hitting the maknae for god only knows how many damn hours since it was already afternoon when the eldest stopped.

Eating inside their room where six pair of eyes staring daggers at the pouting one who had bruises on his shoulders because of you and because of his hyungs who hitted him using his favorite shoes. Timberland.

Damn, that hurts!

"Tch. You have to make that girl shut her mouth or else..." Yoongi warned.

"You know how much it is dangerous for us to fuck with fans!" Jimin roared. Not very pleased as well. "You could fuck anyone but not fans! They get too nosy and they'd probably use this for black mailing!"

If possible that Jungkook's lips will pout more. . . he's lips could've reach the other corner of the room.

All his hyung knew.

"Aye~ you guys are very no fun." Hoseok chimed, before patting the youngest head.

××

Right back at you who cursed for almost the nth time of the day. . . your eyes were piercing at your brothers back who's currently flirting with the guy you saw that he was making out with last night.

You told him what happened.

And guess what?

He told you, "Congratulations!" your cherry has been popped by a K-Pop idol. Wow!

Great.

And now you have to deal with your embarrassments later because Jeon fucking Jungkook just sent you a text message saying. . .

["Dinner 8pm, Clarks Hotel, Table 6, Reservation for two."]

Though, you're still contemplating about going or not going....

So is it gonna be the heart who screams: "JUNGKOOK OPPA! I'M COMING FOR YOU!"

Or the brain who was scolding you: "YOU BIJJ BETTER STAY AT YOUR PLACE BECAUSE I SWEAR THAT MAN ONLY WANTS TO GET INTO YOUR PANTIES AGAIN!"

Or whatever.

--