9. But always keep them on a leach

*Play the song when you see this again, xoxo*

Will's PoV:

"...but always keep them on a leach, so let's go." Nico said.

I was proud of Nico for wanting to try attending DA.DA, even though I know he's stressed out about it. I took his hand and we made our way to the class.

While walking towards the classroom Nico started to fidget, making him drag his tumb across mine. I looked down at him; seeing him biting his lip. I furrowed my eyebrows, wondering what he's nervous about. He usually fidget and bite his lips when he's deep in thought. I stoped walking, making Nico stop as well, he doesn't seem to notice it though, he just stares passed me, like he's seeing something else.

Just as I am about to say something, he starts to breathe faster and soon he's started to hyperventilate. I take his face, his frightend but still beautiful face, between my hands and try steering his gaze towards mine.

"Nico, Nico darling, look at me," I say in a soothing voice. It doesn't really work so I lean in to whisper in his ear, placing his face in my neck, letting him breathe in my scent.

"Keep them on a leach, darling, keep them on a Leach." I lay my hand on the back of his head and gently press him deeper into my neck. I feel his breath where my neck meets my shoulder, it's still frantic but I can feel him relaxing in my hold. I started to whisper sweet nothings in his ear. Suddenly I heard a timid voice.

"Will..?" I breathe out, knowing he's back with me.

"Yes, darling?" I don't move and neither does he, both knowing he still needs time to fully calm down. I feel him swallowing and taking a big breath of air before answering.

"I don't...ehm..I c-can't..please -" I sushed him and cradled his head, while stroking my other hand across his back. I kissed him on his temple and moved his head so he was looking me in my eyes. I smiled at him and stroked his jaw with my tumb.

"Shush Nico, ", I softly kissed his nose," don't force yourself, you promised yourself, and me, not to." He nodded and looked down, but I wasn't having it, I put my finger under his chin and lifted his chin so he, again, was looking at me.

"You know it's okay not to be okay, if your insecure or don't feel 100% about something tell me instead of spiraling down in your memories and thoughts. We are here to look after each other, remember? I need you, just as much as you need me, if not more.", I chuckled.

He took my hands in his and dragged them down to his waist, and kept a hold of them there. He grew quiet and, again, looked down. A frown grew on my lips. I opened my mouth, but closed it as fast, Nico looked up and gave me a little smirk, his eyes dancing with amusement.

"What?", at that his smirk grew into a full grin and he squeezed my hands.

"Y'know this is super cliche right? But, alas, you're cute." I blushed, and his eyes softened.

"Sooo Disney?", he asked, I nodded and grinned, he took my hand and we went up to our bedroom. I knew he was a little shaken up, however I also knew that he would talk about it with me later, so I wasn't worried. A smile grazed my lips at the thought of Nico watching Hercules; which is such a wierd movie, especially if you know some of the gods and goddesses, even Heracles, in person...