2. The train

Nico's Pov:

We had just shadowtravelled to Kings Cross when we saw what we were looking for, some teenagers that stood next to a brickwall. It seemed like they were about to step into the wall. I looked at Will and we started to go forward to them.

It was six people that stood next to the wall. One pair of twins, who looked liked siblings to one more guy and girl. Why? They were all gingers. They, not twins, stood hand in hand with two people, the guy stood with a girl that had brown hair, and the girl stood with at boy with glasses and he looked quite like a another guy we know. 

The brown hair girl noticed us first and it seemed like she told the others becouse soon all of them looked at Will and me. We reached them and the mini Percy started to talk.

"Hello, who are you?"

Will answered and pointed to me.

"I'm Will and this is Nico. Emh.. this is quite embarassing to ask but are you wizards?" I gave Will a litte smirk and he gently pointed a finger in my side. 

At this moment all six of them puy their hands on their pockets where they seemed to have the wands, if I took an educated guess. The black haired and ginger haired boys looked at each other and then at us. 

"Why are you asking?", asked the gingered headed one.

"Well, we are transfer students from America and we don't really know how to come to the school." I said, what a lame excuse, but it seemed to work.

"Oh, we are wizards"

"And ofcourse we can show you how to come to the train to our school"

"Just follow us". (Guess who)

"Oh and I am Fred"

"And I am George"

Said George and Fred, and I thought I saw the other looking at the both of them with a tired look.

" Okey, we'll follow you then, and just to make it clear for you two, you are George and you are Fred", Said Will. After years with the Stolls, we especially Will knew all about typical twin-pranks.

George and Fred looked suprised but didn't say anything, they just nodded and did a hand move that showed: just do like this. And Fred ran through the portal.

"You can go next, just run if you think it seems scary" George said to Will and I.

We looked at eatchother and then ran. The last thing we heard was:

"What do you think of them?"

"I think we should give them a chance", said one girl.

"Okey"

Time skip with the Tardis

Will and I ran into the portal and when we looked again we where somewhere else, in another world on another train station. We looked at eachother and smiled. I looked after where Fred went and soon George came through the portal and we followed him to the train.

It was a very beautiful train, it looked old but not in a bad way, more vinage feel than anything, if you understand. That's when I remembered we actually travelled in time to get here, but this seemed even older. So, maybe still vintage. Soon we sat in the same compartment as the twins.