FAITHFUL FATE ||

There was a letter again with two red roses.
"For my beautiful angel, my gorgeous wife."
She just blushed what more she could do at his gentleman nature.
There was a light pink princess gown, full sleeves, accessories like a diamond studed tiara, light dangling earring and a very pretty bracelet.
"Get ready remember 6pm."
She was blushing continuously, went to get ready.
Before leaving she saw flowers that she got from him since morning. She took all of them in bunch, smells it, left taking bunch in hand, her end of gown was too long that she stepped three stairs down and end was till on first. She left not knowing where to go.
-------------------------------------
She stepped down from car which was standing outside when she came out of mansion.

Before she could come out of car Shivay came there in blue texudo to help her.

The whole decoration amazed her it was exactly how she wanted her first date to be.

"Apne ye sab mere liye kiya hai." (You did all this for me.)
"No for my angel."
She glared at him.
"Ek minute. Apko ye sab kaise pata jaha tak mujhe yaad hai maine is baat ka apke samne kabhi zikr nahi kiya?" (One minute. How do you come to know about all this how much I remember I never said anything infront of you about this?) The curiosity in her voice and her expression of excitement was something made him smile widely but in limit of his gentleness.
"Wo kya hai na ap bhul jati hai apka bhai mera dost bhi hai." (It's that you forget your brother is my friend too.)
"Ranveer...."
While talking they reached at the centre of place. He held her hand and on her other hand there was bunch of flowers.

"Ye koi serial nahi hai ki hum ek baar aur shadi kare ye asal zindagi hai. Lekin main promise karta hu main har pareshani me apka saath dunga kyuki main ye promise nahi kar sakta ki apka upar koi pareshani nahi aan  dunga, main promise karta hu jb bhi Ap udas hongi apko khush karne wala wo pehla insaan humesha main hi rahunga kyuki main ye promise nahi kar sakta ki ap kabhi udas nahi hongi, main promise karta hu apke ansu pochne wala pehla haath mera hoga kyuki main ye promise nahi kar sakta ki apke ankhon me ansu kabhi nahi ayenge." (This is not serial that we can marry once again, this is real life. But I promise I'll support you inevery problem because I can't promise that you won't get into any problem, I promise whenever you will be sad I'll be the first person to make you happy because I can't promise that you won't be sad ever. I promise my hand will be the first hand to wipe your tears because I can't promise that your eyes won't get teary ever.)

He cupped her face.

"I love you."

She hugged him in happiness. His face has the slightest bit of stubble and it rubs her skin but she don’t care at all. He feels wonderful at this moment something bliss they have got.
He broke the hug.
"So." His smirk uff!
"So?" Her blush.
She reached up for his neck, and he pulled her up by her waist onto her tiptoes. As his parted lips met her, at the of their lips touch, she blossomed like a flower, many firecrackers started bursting in her stomach and he felt like being in other world.

The End