ROMANTIC FATE

Shivay woke up, his sight first fall on bed, he didn't found her there.
"Iska matlab wo jaldi uth gai." (It means she had woke up early)
He went to washroom he found that everything is set for bath. He found a sticky note on mirror which say. 'Apke nahane ka pani ready hai aur kapde press karke ke cupboard ki knob pe tang diya hai." (Water for your bath is ready and I have ironed your dress and hanged it on cupboard's knob)
He smiles and move his hand on his back hair.

"Ab ap mujhe ready hone denge." (Will you let me get ready now?) Gauri said as Om is continuously staring at her.
"Main ne roka kb hai?" (When did I stopped you?) He questioned her back.
"Bs aise ghooriye mat." (Just don't stare at me like this.)
"Ab bhai." (Now)
He stood back to her and saw her via reflection. He took her earrings and made her wear and continued.
"Jiski biwi itni khusurat ho wo use din bhar niharta rahe tab bhi waqt km lagta hai, I mean shortage." (Whose wife is so beautiful if he stare at her whole day and night then also it will be shortage of time.)
She smiled.
"Accha tum ruko main hum dono ka breakfast yahi lata hu." (Stay here I'll bring our breakfast here.)

Shivay and Om comes down at a time and saw Rudra struggling with cooking.
"Shivay aj suraj kaha se nikla hai." (Shivay from where did the sun rose today.) Om commented.
"Tum akele wo bhi kitchen me." (You alone in kitchen.) Shivay too did same.
"Ap dono to paraya dhan ho chuke hai ab mujhe khud hi khana bana padega." (You both are now someone else so now I have to cook myself.) He made his world famous puppy eyes.

"Tu aisa kyu bol raha hai?" (Why are you saying like this?)
Rudra made them look at clock.
"What it's 9?" Shivay said almost screamed.
"Not what it's 9. It's yes it's 9." Rudra said.
"I have to rush to office. Bye guys." Shivay ran from there.
"Bhaiya breakfast." Shivay was gone till Rudra completed his two words sentence.
"Don't worry. Aj khud se bana lo." (Don't worry. Today cook yourself.)
Om made ginger tea, picked some bread and start leaving to his room.
"Cool jao jao." (Cool go go.)
Om saw Bhavya coming from entrance.
"Don't worry." Om left.

Shivay reached office but he was informed that his important meeting was over till then. So he directly went to his cabin and was tensed about that. He was reading files just to ease his tension.
Tej enters in Shivay's cabin.
"Shivay itni der kaise ho gai?" (Shivay how it's too late?) Tej interrogates him with seriousness. Shivay thought that meeting wasn't good.
"Bade papa wo main." (Bade papa I..)
"What?"
"I'm sorry."
"You shouldn't be."
"Ji..."
"Tumhare late ane k wajah se hi humne ye deal lock ki hai." (We locked the deal because you were late.)
Shivay was totally confused.
"Wo kaise?" (How's that?)
"Humari bahu ne humari help ki." (Our daughter-in-law helped us.) Shakti happily said while entering in his cabin with Anika.
"Anika." This was just he could say now and looking at her proudly. Anika just blushed feeling his loving.
"Wait a min. Deal was with Rathore..." Shivay's confuse mode was on again.
"And I represented Oberois." Anika cleared his confusion.

Glimpse of next part--
"Ap breakfast kr lijiy apne subha se kuch ny khaya hai." (Have your breakfast you haven't had anything from morning.)
"Pehle ap razi hongi tabhi mai kuch khaunga." (If you will agree then only I'll eat something.)
"Ye kaisi zid hai apki?" (What is this your stubbornness?)