UNFAITHFUL FATE

She was sitting on a chair near the Window and was writing a dairy.

"Aj meri shadi hai. Abhi main Dunya ki sabse khush kismat Dulhan hu. Aj ka ye laal joda mere dil me ek alag is Sirhan la raha hai. Mere mansion ke lawn aur garden bhi kisi Dulhan se Kam nahi lag rahe hai..... hahaha...... Janti hu aj thodi behki-behki baate kar rahi hu lekin main kya karu aj dil ka felaya hua sara raita sematne (collect) wala hai...... meri shadi mere bachpan ke dost se jo ho rahi hai wo be arranged. To hui na main khush kismat aur dulhe raja aj London se....." (Today is my marriage. Now I'm the world's most fateful bride. This bridal dress is tingling my heart. The lawn and garden of my mansion are also not looking less than a bride. I know today I'm talking weirdly but what today every splited problem of my heart is going to be solved. I'm going to get married with my childhood friend and that's too arranged. And today the groom from London......)

She was about to write but stopped listening sounds from downstairs. She kept her diary aside with pen and stood up to leave. She opened the door and stood there to listen to their words clearly as she can't go downstairs being a bride in a bridal dress until anyone takes her.

She heard her dad's voice.
"Nahi aisa nahi ho Sakta.... meri beti.....meri Beti ka kya hoga?" (No this can't happen....my daughter.... what will happen to my daughter?)
She got confused as what does he mean.

Then she heard her mom.
"Ye sab kaise hua?"(How all this happened?)

The concern in her voice clears her that there is something very wrong.

"Actually wo...uska plane crash hogaya hai. Kisi pahad ke pass... Aur  uski body abhi taak nahi mili" (Actually, his plane crashed. Near a hill and.... and his is not yet found.) A manly voice which she can't identify.

Now everything got clear to her that her groom's plane crashed and he is no more.

She ran downstairs. And stood at last step out stair.

"Use kya hua?" (What happened to him?)  Her eyes welled up.

"Anika.."  Her mom gasped.
Her mom and dad ran to console her.

"Anika... Mahi ka plan land hone se Pehle hi crash hogya." (Anika... Mahi's plane got crashed before landing.) Shivay came near her.

Anika starts crying hysterically.

"Ghr me Kadam pade nahi ki apshagun ho gaya." (She didn't even enter the house and bad luck came.) A guest said.

"Main chalta hun ab yaha shadi to Nahi hogi." (I'm leaving now there will be no marriage.) They were hurtful word a gitl parent but what can they do.

And many guests passed comments which were breaking Anika and her family. And they start leaving.

"Shadi hogi." (Marriage will happen.)Pinky shouts, mother of Shivay and Mahi. All turns toward Pinky.

"Mere bete Shivay ki Anika Ke Saath." (My son's Shivay with Anika.)

Each family member gets shocked.
"What are you saying, mom? Main Kaise...." (What are you saying mom? How can I.....) Before Shivay could complete Anika interrupted.
"Main in se(indicating Shivay) shadi nahi kar Sakti." (I can't marry him.)