Chapter 8: The Regret

A/N
Hi guys! Onyx here, I finally able to get back to writing this story, well, uhm, well, I guess I have nothing more to say.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nagisa's POV:

Ugh, where am I? I can't see nothing here, it's too dark in here, wait what? Why was my hand was cuffed? And my mouth is covered with plaster, and my hand was cuffed with the hand of tge chair, and my leg was cuffed to the leg of it. Ugh, it's too dark in here, I could only see the shadow of a stairs in my left that led upwards, other than that, it's a complete darkness, maybe I was in a basement. W-wait, what about Akari? She lost a lot of blood because she was stabbed in the stomach, I-I have to save her, is there is no one here?!

I then tried to escape from the chair, but instead fell to the ground, the sound of the fall of the chair echoed the whole room.

After awhile, I could hear the sound of the door opening from up there, and I saw a light shining down here, and hearing a footstep running downstairs, as the footstep becoming more louder, I could see a woman figure, and her flashlight shining my face.

"Nagisa! I finally found you!" It was Naomi, she running toward me, with that fake face that seemed worry about me.

"N-Naomi, where's Akari! What did you do to her!" I shouting to her, making her stop her step.

"W-what do you-"

"Don't pretend to be idiot! What happen to her?!"

"Seems like the syringe doesn't work"

"Syringe? Oh, right, what did you inject me with last time?!"

"It was meant to make you forget about someone you really care, but it doesn't really work" she lifted the chair back to the previous position

"Someone I really care? You mean Akari? Someone I really care it can be anyone, my mom, dad, or my friend-"

"I know everything about you, Nagisa"

"What?"

"You hear it, I know you deeply care about Akari"

"But, what if you wrong? What if my mother was the one I really care about?"

"No you don't"

"W-what?"

"Like I said before, I know everything about you, your family issue, where your father can't stand anymore with your mother behaviour, that treating you like a girl, Korosensei...."

"..."

"But you know, I already prepared for something like this" She then turned the chair in the opposite direction. "Just wait for a minute, I'm going to turn on the light" She then walk away, to turn on the light, after she turn it on, I glint for a moment, and what I see infront of me was a horrific sight.

It was Akari, she was seated on a chair that was the same as I, and she was being tortured, I could see that around her there are many scars on her body, her clothing doesn't change from the last time, her shirt still have blood on it.