Chapter 2: Let's Just Be Friend

Hey guys! Thank you for reading chapter 1, so without anymore word let just go to the story :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nagisa, no-"

Nagisa's POV

"So i guess it's the really huh? Died from saving the woman that like me. I'm sorry, Korosensei, i cannot be a teacher like you, I'm sorry Kayano-san, if I know about your feeling then this will never happen, I'm sorry" I thought in my mind.

Suddenly, i feel something grabbing me and Kayano really fast, and as soon I open my eyes, I was already in the field, while holding Kayano.
As I realised that, I tried to release the hug, but Kayano just don't want to release it, she still hugging me tightly.

"Kayano-san, it's okay now, everything it's fine." I said that while petting Kayano's hair

Kayano's POV:

I know I was already in the ground, but I still scared and crying.
After a while, I finally stopped the hugging and stop crying.

"Minna-san, is everyone okay?" Korosensei asking us with a gasping breath.

"We're alright Korosensei, thank you" Nagisa answering to Korosensei.

"By the way Korosensei, how did you know that we are there?" Nagisa asking to Korosensei.

"Oh...it's because Karma-kun"

"Karma?"

"Yes, he told everything"

Flashback:

"Yare yare, Nagisa really know how to break women's feeling" Karma said while in the hallway

"What is it Karma-kun?" That yellow octopus came in and asking Karma.

"Oh, Korosensei, it's just Nagisa making Kayano cry"

"What? Because of what?"

Then Karma tell the scenario

"So, Korosensei what are you going to do with that?"

"Well, I'm just gonna let them solve it"

"And what if something happen?"

"What do you mean by that, Karma-kun?"

"Well let just said, Kayano got lost in the forest or she get drowned in the river or something, isn't it the best thing you can do just watching them in case?"

"Okay, okay, I'm gonna watching them"

As Korosensei going out from the building, he heard a screaming, and he trace that, after he got to the place where the screaming heard off, he look that Nagisa and Kayano already fell to the waterfall.

Flashback end

"So minna, next time you have to be more careful, and know what people's feeling"  Korosensei said that while looking toward Nagisa.
"And this is already late, so you guys have to go back home"