Finally done for one week :D

Hi guys, how are you today?

I finally finished the exams, it was pretty tought tho (jk, I actually just look what my friend answer and u know it).

So..... I maybe, gonna continue the story tomorrow, maybe, cuz I'm gonna go to my friend's house tomorrow (the one that his answer I copy) and playing AC:Rogue and Far Cry 4 at his laptop, if I'm lucky, I'm gonna go back home maybe at 4pm, but if my sister is too lazy to pick me up, I'm gonna make it home at 7pm, if I continue day after tomorrow, I maybe have some remedial because, well, u know it.
But, I'm gonna try my best to continue this, so stay tuned ;D

Btw, u see that picture up there? Yeah, it's my room in Pewds Tuber Simulator, I once was in higher level with a better stuff, but something happen and that fucked my room pretty hard, u see, some of the floor was missing, but the walls keep, so I can't put item there and can't add the size of my room, so yeah, fucked up.

That was how my room used to be, there was more stuff and the size was bigger, but u know, the floor is missing *sob *sob, so, if you want to know what my name is in the game, it was Onyx468, just like this account's name, and I play many other ga...

That was how my room used to be, there was more stuff and the size was bigger, but u know, the floor is missing *sob *sob, so, if you want to know what my name is in the game, it was Onyx468, just like this account's name, and I play many other games in phone, like CoC, Critical Ops, Asphalt 8, Modern Combat 5, NBA Live, FNaF franchise series, and Minecraft, all of my username was the same.

Btw (again), when I make a story, I always hearing Sparkle, it was a good song really, and I pretty like the english ver. that was performed by Radwimps (sadly, that version was only available on spotify, *hiks *hiks, so I can't listen to it offline), the meaning was pretty beautiful, and I like to hear Nandemonaiya, it was good too, but I never found the english ver. that was performed by Radwimps, but hey, I always have translations, I listen to Sparkle when I want to make the story sad (welp, I never make a sad one in this story) and listening to Nandemonaiya when I want to make the character get a more happier expression of meeting someone that he/she lost for a long time (am I spoiling it?), and other happy moment, and listen to Wishing (performed by Inori Minase {yes, it was Rem voice actor}) to make another sad situation or when the character was so desperate to meet another character, and other song to make an everyday story that was not really important to the story, just to make it more lively, oh and yeah, I want to ask to another writer, what song they used when making a story? I'm gonna be happy to hear what another writer listening, because I want to find an idea to make a story, song was frequently make me find an idea to write, and to make the situation based on the song, but most of my idea is inspired by Makoto Shinkai's movie (I just watch 2 of his movies really) with some changes.

And I want to ask again, for you guys that playing Far Cry 4, did u know how to shoot while flying with a wingsuit? I already have an autocross, but I don't know how to shoot with it, I see in YouTube, Clockner liberating an outpost with flying with a wingsuit and shoot a barrel near a guard while flying with it and the he somehow attached to a zipline and assassinated a guard from above, I'll give you guys a link about it so you guys can understand what I'm saying

I know there was no attaching to a zipline thing, but you got my point from watching it right?
Do you know how to shoot from that wingsuit just like this guy? I want to be like this guy. This guy was a combination from Batman, Ninja, and Deadshot that was in a body of an Indian (or Kyrati I guess) that can fucked up a fortress with just a wingsuit, bow, and some throwing knife, I mean just look at his video, he accurately know where the enemy gonna go, where the exploding vehicle will blow off and flying to hit the target, sneak behind enemy and kill them, get through from a window with a wingsuit and kill his enemy below him, and stuff like that.

Sorry if I take much of you guys time, I literally talking from point A to point somewhere-far-enough-that-this-thing-i-write-make-no-sense.
Anyway, I hope you all good, see you next time, buh bye ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

*Edit

This is my room Tuber Simulator now

I know, pretty fast upgrade just in one day right?

I actually change my time to get the daily rewards, so I can get views and subs more faster and some bucks, but hey, don't do what I just do, it was bad, and it was cheating, joke, I really don't care if u do dat or not, but, if u do that, u will get bored to the game quickly and lost interest in the game.
K bye (●´з')♡ (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ