Chapter 7 (pt. 1)

A/N
Hey guys, Onyx here, sorry for the long comeback \( ̄▽ ̄;)/ Got some trouble in real life, so.......well I don't really have anything to say, so enjoy the story
^o^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nagisa's POV:

"So Nagisa, you want to continue it?"

"W-What?"

"You hear me, do you want to complete our unfinished business?" She leaned her body to me as she wrapped her hand around my neck.

"W-we just a-arrived, can't you wait a little longer?"

"Your face are cute when you nervous, Nagisa" She giggled

"Geez, stop that 'kay?"

"Stop what?"

"Teasing me like that"

"You don't like it?"

"I-It's not that I don't like it, i-it just-"

"Just what?" She leaned more closely as her breast pressing my chest, I don't realize that her breast is grown up, even tho I already did that to her.

"Y-Your breast..."

"M-My breast?? What's wrong with it?"

"It's pushing against me"

She then realize that and got blushing a bit.

"W-Wait, you got blushed after I said that even though you seduce me?"

"I-I'm not seducing you-"

"Not seducing me? Then why are you said that perverted thing and pressing my chest with yours?"

"S-Stop it, okay? I'm just teasing you" She then release her hand from my neck and facing away.

"Okay okay, by the way, your breast really grown up, don't you?"

"Stop it, baka"

"

C'mon, where's that aggressive Akari?"

She still not looking at me. I then brought my face closer to her and breath on her neck, I can see that she likes it, she turn around, looking at me, with her cute face, she then close her eye and nervously try to kiss me, I then stop her by putting my fingers on her lips, she realize then asking "Why did you stop me?"

"That's what you get from teasing me too much and not being honest" I then get up and walk toward her suitcase that were in front of my door, but I stopped as Akari holding my hand.

"Akari?"

She still blushing and looked down, not saying anything

"What is it?"

"I-I will stop teasing you okay, and I'm gonna be more honest, but please, kiss me"

"We can do that later, Akari, let me just put your stuff okay?"

"Pleeeeeeeeeeaassee?" She showing her begging eye, she was so kawaii when doing that, I couldn't just reject that.

"F-Fine, just one kiss right?"

"Yes" She become happy from hearing that

I then brought my face closer to her, I can feel her heavy breath, and then she touching my lips with her, then I break it.

"Hee, why so fast?"

"You want a kiss right?"

"Yes, but I want to be more longer"

"Kiss is a kiss"

Then I pick her suitcase and put it in my room.

The end of Chapter 7 (part 1)

A/N
I'm sorry, really really sorry, if it was too short, I literally running out of idea, I updated this so you guys know that I'm not giving up on this story, I promise you that part 2 is going to be more longer, swear.
Maybe 2000+ word, idk, anyway, I hope you all good, see you next time, buh bye (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ