Chapter 3: School Life and Old Life

Nagisa's POV:

"Okay minna, anyone can solve this factorization?" Mr. Tamada said to the class.

I went forward and solve that like it was very easy.

"Good Nagisa-kun, you can now go back to your chair."

"Hee, Nagisa you are smart as always don't you?" Kazuki said to me while smirking.

"I'll take that as a compliment."

As time pass by, me and Kazuki has into 3rd grader and became popular in the class, because I was smart at Math and English, because of that, many of my friends asking about homework and many thing that I even don't know the answer, but they keep asking me, and I was kinda handsome too, but not as handsome as Kazuki, he was more handsome because he is taller and his body is athletic, and he is smart at Biology and History.

When the breaks bell goes ringing (am I spelling it right?) me and Kazuki go to tge Cafetaria together and have lunch together.
The Cafetaria is quite crowded, but me and Kazuki luckily found an empty bench, but we don't realize that Naomi is sitting in the same bench, she was in the front of me, and I can see her blushing, and suddenly Kazuki break the silence and said
"Naomi-san, can we sit here?"
"S-sure it's okay"
While we ate, I can feel that Naomi from the beginning is staring at me shyly, when I look at her, she suddenly pretending to ate her foot, pretending like she was ignoring me
"What's wrong with this girl? I know I help her alot, is she hating me for that? Because I help her without asking her? But that can't be, maybe.....she like me?!"
I thought that in my mind.

When we finishing ate, we come back to the class and studying again.
After the final bell ringing, suddenly it start raining outside, everyone is disappointed because the weather forecasters did not say that there will be a rain today.
"Lucky for me I bring my umbrella" Kazuki said.

"And unlucky for me I don't bring any umbrella" I in my mind.
I trying to convince Kazuki to share the umbrella with me, but he said
"Sorry Nagisa, I want to use this chance to make my girl like me"

"Goddammit"

I wait for the rain to stop, but after I wait a long enough, it won't stop, then I decided, to just make a run for it.
When I pass a small alley, I hear a girl screaming, it was Naomi's voice.
"Don't!!! Stop it please!!!"
"Hey shut up, it's annoying me for awhile ya know?!"
She was in trouble, she was gonna get raped by that guy.
"Hey stop it!!!" I shouting to that guy.

"What? who said that huh?!! Oh, a little kid, hey kid, you know what this is right?" He showing me a gun, and it was not an ordinary gun, it was USP .45 Tactical Suppressed Pistol Combat (sorry I, play too much Counter Strike :v).

"Soo, I guess you're an ex-military, right?"

"Yes it is, now go away, before I blew you're brain!!!"

"No Shiota! Just go away!!!"

I don't respon to what their said, I just slowly approaching to that guy.
"Hey, Baka! You're not listening what I said? I said back off!"
"Shiota, please just go away!"
"As I bump to that guy, I show him a smile, a killer smile.
"W-What's with that smile huh? You want to get-"
I stun him with my clap, then I grab his pistol and standing behind him and point the gun to his head.
"If you want to still alive, don't ever touch thus girl again, or my smile will be the last thing you will see is your own blood getting out from your head."
"P-P-Please mercy me, I-I'm sorry okay? Please don't kill me!"
"Bang" I said that to scare him, and then he run as fast as he could.
I then take my handkerchief then wipe my fingerprints, then trow it to dumpster.
I forget for a moment that Naomi is standing behind me. Watchung all of that.
"S-Sasaki, I'm sorry if this happen to you but-" I stopped because Naomi suddenly hugging me.
"Arigatou, Shiota, *hiks, *hiks" Naomi crying in my arms.
"Shh, it's okay now" I hug her back.
I don't realize that now is still raining.
Naomi break the hug and said
"H-Hey Nagisa, did you're not bringing an umbrella?"
"Oh, yeah, I'm not bringing one of those, because the weather forecasters did not tell that today is not gonna be raining.
"I guess you really cannot trusting them right?" Naomi giggled.
"Right" I said.
"Soo... Shiota, you want to share an umbrella with me?"
"T-Thanks, but for what?"
"Because you just saved me, baka"
"Hehehe, right."
.
.
.
.
.
"Sasaki..."