Chapter 6: The Fear

A/N
Hi guys, it's me Onyx, so, I want to know, in the previous chapter, I write that "Mr. Tanaka gives a lecture" in that sentence am I right to write that? I mean, I want to say that Mr. Tanaka want to give somekind tasks, that involve writing, please tell me by commenting at it, my English is suck o(╥﹏╥)o
By the way, enjoy the story ^o^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nagisa's POV:

I standing, watching Korosensei as he got choked by God Of Death and later on that reaper got distracted Kayano's bullet, and she try to stab that Reaper, she was the who got stabbed in the chest, as that moment happen, I can feel my heart was like exploding, exploding from the fact that know that I know, Kayano is dead, I try to endure my feeling, and pick her body, and keep trying hide that feeling, as Korosensei raging toward his first student to teach, I want to kill that son of a bitch too, because of him, I don't have a chance to tell my feeling to the woman that was in my arms now, but, I can't do anything, I just standing there, watching, and as Korosensei finally able to kill that thing and Yanagisawa, I feel so happy for it, because they're dead, but, I remember about Kayano, lying on my arms, lifeless, but, when Korosensei, somehow, able to revive her again I feel more happier then before, because now, I have chance to tell her, about my feeling.
"What kind of assassin that let go their precious target?" as Korosensei said that, I feel something wrong, Kayano is not moving again, I check her, she was back to dead, with a horrifying face, then I look back at my other friends, they're dead too, Korosensei is disappear, only his clothes was left, I was shocked, don't know what happen, I cry as loud as I could, then, I look up, I see a girl, with a long black hair, and with a cold stare, just looking at me, with a knife in her hand.
"Nagisa....?" She calling me
I just staring at her with a desperate face
"Why did you rejected me?"
Then, there's a sound that echoing loudly, turns out, that was my alarm.

I got up from my bed, gasping, then turn off my alarm, and I see Kayano is not in my bed, I was so scared about that, because of my dream, then I run toward my bedroom door and open it.
"Kayano!!!" I call her loudly.

"Whoa, Nagisa, what is it? You're making me scared, screaming like that suddenly" She said that while sitting on the sofa, watching TV.

I was so relieved, that Kayano is still in my life, not dead.
I walk toward her, and then hug her, then cry a bit. "N-Nagisa? W-What is it?" She asking that while blushing a bit. "I-I have a nightmare" I answer that while still hugging her. "I-It's okay now Nagisa, it's over, you already back in the reality" She try to calm me down. "O-Okay" I then break the hug.

"What are you dreaming so bad until you get crying like this anyway?"

"I-It's nothing"

"And why did you call me Kayano again? I thought you will call me Akari"

"It's nothing, really"

"C'mon just tell to yout lover here, not need to be shame of it"

"I, I dream abou-" Suddenly the doorbell is ringing.

I got up and walk toward the door and peeking through the door hole, it was Naomi, she wearing a a plain black short-sleeved shirt and a short white skirt.

I opening the door and see Naomi pouted at me.

"Nagisa-kun, where have you been? Why are you not answering my call? We have a task to do!" She said that with an angry tone, but it was a cute one, like Sagiri yelling at Masamune.