Part 13- Continue

Start from the beginning

"Yes mam, i am on your side only. All these years you raised me" replied Ruhi to Niddhi.

"Fine now i trust you. Now delete my number from your phone. No one should know about our call" said Niddhi. And they end the call.

Appa was talking with secretary. Ruhi was going near secretary and saw Appa. She looks at Appa and recalls her childhood. She introduced herself to them and told them that Ishita let a drunkard entered the flat yesterday and that it is not a good atmosphere for a young girl like me. Ruhi also tell the Secretary that she is going to look for a new flat. One lady comes there and instigate the secretary. Appa told them that her daughter is not like this and that she could get a chance to prove herself. The Secretary also was in favour of Ishita but then the lady told him that Ishita could have stayed with her parents or in-laws. Ruhi was happy thinking that her Ishima and papa would now be away. Appa worries.

On the other side, Mihir came to talk to Raman. He told Raman that Ishita wants pihu's custody. Unfortunately Pihu hears this. Raman started getting angry and says that he hates Ishita.

Amma went to meet Ruhi. She told her that now Ishita will be leaving. Ruhi told her that it is great and that now she will be able to live in peace again. Amma worries and told her that Ishita is not like this. Amma pleaded with her and told her that she will touch her feet in order to beg you but please remove your complaint.
Ruhi stop her by calling her patti. Amma became emotional.

Amma told her "ruhi, now that you have called me patti. Please let my Ishu stay here. She is back after 7 years. Please fulfill this request o your patti"

Ruhi agrees. Amma was delighted.

"Ruhi thank you so much. You know I also had a granddaughter named Ruhi. She would have been in your age only" said Amma. Ruhi had teary eyes and tried to hide it.

"Arey Ruhi, why are your hairs so dry. Does your mom not apply oil in your hairs. Your hairs are so think and long but dry. Stay here, i will apply it for you. I will just come" said Amma and she goes. Ruhi cries and become emotional.

"Why am i becoming emotional and weak. How could i refuse patti. She was begging me and was crying helplessly. How could i refuse her? And i could have made Ishita leave but i am not like her. I can't do this with my loved one" said Ruhi slowly to herself.

On the other hand, Mihir was talking to a lawyer about Pihu custody case. Raman told Mihir that he will kill Ishita for this. I knew that she came here for a motive. She came to snatch Pihu.

The secretary meets Raman and told him that the society decided to make Ishita leave the flat. Raman was happy and thanked him. On his way back, Raman met Ishita and blocked her way.

Ishita told him to let her go. But Raman refused and told her to go away as the society decided to make her leave the flat. He also told her not to think of Pihu's custody. Ishita was shocked and told him to stop making stories. Raman told her that he knows her thinking.

On the other hand, Amma applies oil to Ruhi's hair.

"You know Ruhi, i used to apply oil in ruhi's hair like this. She hate to apply oil in her hair. I used to make her busy in talks" said Amma. Suddenly they heard Raman shouting.

Raman told Ishita that everyone is worried because of her. Ishita told him not to take any stress and told him to sit as he has back pain. Raman told her that the society decided to make her leave. Appa comes and argues with Raman. Raman told him that the Secretary decided this.

"She is a threat to the society lives. Tell her to pack her bags or shall i do it" said Raman. Amma comes there and told him that Ishita will not go aywhere.

"She is a threat to that girl. She complaint against her" said Raman.

Amma told them that Ruhi wants to take her complaint back. Ruhi looks at Ishra. Raman asked Ruhi whether they scared her and asked her not to be scared of anyone.

"Say the truth, did you wish to take back the complaimt by yourself" said Raman and Ruhi nodded.

Suddenly the police comes there. All looked shock. Mr Bhalla asked who call the police. Adi comes and said that he called the police.

"Adi what is all this? " said Raman.

"Papa, you are torturing my mumma" replied Raman.

"Adi do you know the result" said Raman.

"Inspector, see how his anger is. Please arrest him. He treats my mum badly" replied Adi.

Inspector took Raman with him in police custody and asked Adi to come with her mum. Ishita worries. Pihu sees all this and Neelu took her with her inside. Adi takes Ishita with him. Ruhi worries.

So guys this was a long update. Hope you enjoy reading the chapter. If yes please do vote. I will continue to give as many updates as i can when i am free......

Please do vote and comment

Again sorry for all my grammatical mistakes...