Part 13- Continue

Start from the beginning

"How can this be possible. Ishima will tell papa. How could Abhishek uncle saw Niddhi. I have to do something. I have to inform Niddhi" thought Ruhi who was now very worried.

Ruhi calls Niddhi. On the other side, Ishita went to the Bhalla house. She knocked the door and calls out Raman. Raman opened the door and gets with Ishita for troubling. Ishita told her that she came to say something something. Raman told her that he hate her face. Mr Bhalla told Raman to hear ishita out atleast. Raman denied and told them that her to get lost. Raman told he that she is dead for him and that he doesn't talk with ghost 👻. Ishita told her that he will later regret if he doesn't hear her. Raman told her that he has a habit of regretting later. He goes. She says that he won't change, he never listens to anyone. And she went.

Ishita went in her flat. She saw Abhishek and sprinkles some water on him. She asks Abhishek why is she so drunk. Abhishek told her that it is because of her that Ruhi is not here anyone. I drink to lessen my pain.

Ishita asked him whether he saw Niddhi car number and he nodded.
She takes Abhishek. Ruhi gets worried hearing all this.

They went to Ashok's house. Ishita knocked the door and it was opened by Ashok.

"Arrey Ishita, you came back. You were dead. Enter my door is always open for you. You became more beautiful" said Ashok.

Ishita called Abhishek and he also entered.

"You also didn't change Ashok. You still have this cheap mind" replied Ishita.

Ashok asked her what is she doing with this drunkard that is ex ACP. Ishita told him Abhishek saw Niddhi driving in your car. Ashok denied. Ishita told him to call Niddhi. Ashok told them that it was another women. She called the lady. Ashok told them that she is his GF. The lady acts and told abhishek that she is sorry. Ashok told Ishita that she believed this drunkard. Abhishek told Ishita that he saw Niddhi. Ishita apologizes and goes.

Ishita argues with Abhishek and said that the lady is not Niddhi. Abhishek says that he really saw Niddhi.

"Abhishek you were a police officer before, now you are a drunkard" said Ishita. And she leaves.

"I will make you believe that she is Niddhi Ishita jii" said Abhishek while drinking.

On the other hand, Niddhi thanks the lady. Niddhi calls Ruhi and told her that they left and she thanked her and told her that it is good that you informed me. Ruhi told her that she didn't answer the call before, luckily she then answered.

"Thank you Ruhi. I don't want anyone to know we are alive. Now i am sure that you are on my side" said Niddhi to Ruhi.