Chapter 8: Take You Down

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

After my swim practice, which was third period I had decided to skip the rest of the day. It wasn’t like I would be paying attention if I stayed there anyway. After what happened yesterday to Derek, he almost dying and all, I just wanted to spend some time with him.

I grabbed the stuff I needed out of my locker, having no intentions of coming to this place today again. I closed my locker once I got everything and looked around me as I walked down the hall with my skateboard under my arm I pushed the big doors open quickly and ran outside  before anyone turned the corner and saw me. I took another glance around the parking lot as I threw my skateboard down and started to skate away.

It took me a while to find Derek’s old family house, since I’ve only been there once before. I really don’t know why I even brought my skateboard since I ended up walking most of it, due to the fact that I had to go through the woods and all. A smile crept onto my lips as the house came into view and I started to walk at a quicker pace. As I reached the front door of the burned down house I checked my watch. Hmm, it only took my twenty minutes to get here.

I opened the door and walked in quietly; since he always sneaks up on me I’m going to try to do the same thing. Hopefully it will work, though I really doubt it since he has super werewolf hearing and all. I walked down the hall and glanced into the first room at my left, which was the living room, well what was left of it. Jack pot! There he is, in all his glory. Well, not literally all his glory, if you know what I mean. In case you don’t, I mean he wasn’t fully naked; he still had his pants on and probably some boxers under that.

I smirked and leaned against the wall, watching him do his pushups as I took all of him in. The first thing I noticed was his spiral tattoo, which I find extremely cool! The second thing I noticed was how his muscles moved in his upper body, hot! I bit my lip as I trail my eyes lower, omg that ass! Derek Hale you’re going to be the death of me.

Jeez, I’m such a perv. I shook my head to snap out of it and push myself off the wall and drop my stuff at the door.

“What should a girl do to get some attention around here?” I asked and he immediately snaps out of it and turns to look at me. The look on his face was priceless. I guess I did manage to sneak up on him. Ha, one point to me!

“Well hello to you too,” he said, getting up and approaching me. “How long have you been standing there?”

“Long enough,” I said, and stood on my tiptoes to peck his lips. “So how are you feeling?”

“Good, as if yesterday never happened,” he answered and wrapped his arms around my petite waist.

“I’m glad you’re okay,” I smiled and wrapped my arm around his neck as I pecked his lips again. Just as I was about to pull away he captured my lips with his and I instantly kissed him back. It was just as passionately as our last kiss, but this time it was filth with desire, sexual desire. I tangled my fingers in his hair as he pushed me against the nearest wall. What is it with guys and walls? Trust me, if he knew how into him I am,  he would know that I wasn’t going anywhere.

I felt his tongue against my lip, asking for entrance and I denied him, deciding to tease him a little bit. He groaned and I smirked, just then he trailed his hands down my back and to my bum, squeezing it a little. I jumped and he took advantage of that and slipped his tongue into my mouth; I let out a soft moan.

I don’t care about the age difference and I certainly don’t care what people would think of me and Derek. I was his and a part of me knew that since the day we met. My heart was pounding in my chest, and I could feel that pull, that delicious electricity between us charging as he pulled me closer to him, filling the little space between us with static.

He lifted me up and instantly wrapped his arms around my thighs as I wrapped my legs around his waist. I let out another soft moan as our tongues met, both of us battling for dominance, which of course he got after a while.

 I broke the kiss since I was out of breath and looked at him, the only things visible in his eyes right at that moment was love and lust, my guess was he saw the same in mine.

I trailed hot, open-mouth kisses down his jawline and neck as he walked up the stairs of his burned down house and into a room, my guess was it’s where he slept because it had a bed and to my surprise it looked completely different than the down stairs area. This part was more decent and less burned down. You could say it survived the fire.

 I stood on my feet as he started to pull up my shirt while he placed feather-like kisses across my jaw, chin and the corners of my mouth. Slowly he pushed my shirt over my head, letting it fall to the floor. He stood back and gazed at me; I wore a black lacy bra that fit perfectly.

“You’re beautiful,” he breathed out.

I blushed, “thank you,”

He dipped his head down and kisses me forcefully, and I responded just as heated. His hands traveled down my spine to my waist before they continued their way to my behind, squeezing gently again.

He led me back to the bed and sat me down on it. I gazed at him as she kneeled down in front of me to take my vans off. I watched him quietly, biting down on my lip. God, that shirtless torso of his sure is distracting.

He leaned up and kissed me once more before he brushed his lips along my collarbone, down between my breast and onto my stomach while he grabbed my hips with both his hands as if so I couldn’t move and ran his tongue along my navel, then gently nipped his way to my hipbone and then to the other. I squirmed slightly and closed my eyes as he did so. 
“I want you, Derek.” I groaned softly.

Nodding and smirking, he gently pushed me down on the bed as he hovered over me. His lips found mine again while my fingers trailed down his muscular chest, nails scratching ever so lightly. My hands slowly reached his pants and I undid it before I slid his jeans down his legs.

“May I?” he asked, his fingers at the hem of my jeans and I nodded before he pushed them down my legs; I helped him by lifting up my hips and kicking them of once it was at my ankles. My heart was pounding even worse than before and he caught onto my nervousness.

“I’ll be gentle,” he murmured against my lips and reached behind me to unclasp my bra, once again in a swift movement and tossed it aside. Werewolves and their quick movements!

He pushed my panties down my legs before removing his boxers and his erection sprung free. My eyes went wide momentarily as I took in the size; 9 inches, give or take. Damn, must be a werewolf thing.  Wait… How the hell is that going to fit in me? Oh, god! What did I get myself into?

His hands traveled down my breasts cupping them, they fit perfectly in them, even if I say so myself. I arched myself up into him while my muscles clenched deliciously in anticipation.  He flicked his tongue a few times against the hardened skin while one hand worked the other as his free hand slipped in between my legs. Multitasking… What on earth isn’t he good at?

After a while of getting me all worked up he moved between my parted legs and positioned himself at my moist entrance, giving me a soft stroke before easing into me; slowly pushing all the way in.

“Ah,” I cried out as I felt an odd pinching sensation inside me as he tore through my virginity.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

I nodded and he stroked my thigh as he slowly eased out of me before thrusting back in. I cried out again and he stills for a moment again, letting me get used to the feeling of him inside me.

After a moment he stroked my thigh again as he pulled out of me before thrusting back in, this time I moaned, feeling less pain than before. He moved again, his hands grabbing my waist to hold me in place as he started to thrust in to me at steady pace.

I pulled him down to kiss him, and moaned against his lips when I felt my stomach tighten. He traveled his mouth down my neck and over my nipples. “Oh, God,” I breathed out, tangling my fingers in his hair as I moved my own hips in rhythm with his.

“Derek!” I cried out moments later in ecstasy as my body fell over the edge, clenching deliciously around him. He came seconds later, groaning my name against my skin.

I looked up at him panting and he leans down, kissing my lips softly before gently pulling out of me to lie down beside me on the bed. 

Now I know what all the fuss is about… My friends in New York and all the romantic movies they made me watch with them did not lie. Though they make losing your virginity not seem painful at all and trust me that thing hurts like a motherfucker. Well the first part hurt… Omg, why am I talking about this? Too much information I suppose? Sorry! Hmm, but damn that was hot.