Chapter 08: 'I Salvatori'

Start from the beginning

"Tsuna-nii, I've been helping out a lot with Vongola. Also, I've been trying out hacking other famigla's top info. I think I'm pretty good." Fuuta says while walking towards the violet curtain.

Tsuna frowns, "Hacking? Do you know that's dangerous Fuuta. If other mafia groups find out that you're hacking into their systems, then they might come for you."

"I know, but... Tsuna-nii, I was curious about some things that deal with your Guardians," Fuuta brushes his hand against the curtain.

Tsuna flinches when the young teen touches his violet cloth, "Is that so? What for?"

Fuuta holds his hand against the curtain and looks down, "Well... I only did research on Mukuro."

Tsuna raises an eyebrow and walks to the side of the little boy, "Mukuro... Is that so."

Fuuta frowns and looks at the bottom of the curtain, staring at a string lying on the floor. In a low voice he says, "Yeah, after what he did to me and you guys, I never really understood why you would accept him as your Guardian, but since you were okay with it and so was big sis Chrome, I pushed the thought aside. I..." He bit his lip.

Tsuna stared at the boy and sighed, "It just happened..."

Fuuta remained silent.

Tsuna continued, "And you know, I don't really regret that I accepted him. Sure he may be creepy at times, and may have done bad things before, but I don't mind forgiving him and giving him a second chance. After all, after everything he's been through, I don't think I'll be as forgiving as I am now if I was him."

"So it was out of pity?" Fuuta says in a low voice.

"Pity? I guess there was some of that, but if I had to say the reason, than I guess it was because I was just scared." Tsuna lightly chuckles.

Fuuta cocked his head up to look at the brunette with a surprised expression, "Scared? Why? What for?"

Tsuna smiles at the confused teen, "I was scared that if I left him alone he'd never come out from that darkness. I was scared of... what he would become."

"Darkness? You mean the Estraneo family? When they did experiments on kids like him?" Fuuta questions the brunette.

Tsuna's eyes widen, "How'd-"

The young teen interrupts the brunette, "From hacking. It was difficult to find information on him since there really wasn't anything. The information I got was actually from Vindice."

Tsuna's jaws literally drop, "Fu-Fu-Fuuta! Vin-Vidice! The Vindice? Why would you do that! You could have gotten caught and dragged to the bottom of their base and locked away like Mukuro! Don't ever do that again!" He scolds.

Fuuta frowns, "I'm sorry Tsuna-nii... I won't do again..."

Tsuna catches his breathe, "Make sure. But anyways," he pats Fuuta's shoulders, "that's pretty amazing for someone your age," he complemented.

Fuuta's eyes sparkled, "Hn!"

"Just never do it again," Tsuna says seriously.

"Ha-Hai," Fuuta sweatdrops.

Tsuna leads Fuuta back to the door. Before he leaves, Fuuta hugs Tsuna and walks out the door.

"Oh and Tsuna-nii, I'm okay with Mukuro already. He was the one who helped me escape the detection of the Vindice before they can find me. Now they're hunting him down again because he snuck into one of their entrances to their jail." Fuuta says before dashing off with a snicker.