"whats shakin Bee?" Jazz asks.

"it hurts to much to walk to the living room, so Prowl went for a cube for me." Bumblebee said. Jazz nodded at him.

"so he left ya here in the hallway?" Jazz ask.

"he promised to come back." Bumblebee teased slightly.

"would ya like to go back to yer room?" Jazz ask getting up.

"nope. hurts too much to walk. Prowl and I will sit here until it doesn't hurt to walk, like we always do." Bumblebee replied.

"Ratchets gone from the couch." Jazz offered. Bumblebee simply held up a servo. Jazz, smarter then that grabbed Bumblebee and put him on his feet.

"wow, seems like no matter how much a I gain with this sparkling, everyone can still pick me up." Bumblebee said.

"ya've always been under weight and even with the weight of the sparkling, ya barley way what ya should now." Jazz replied with a shrug.

"tell Prowl to stop expressing his worries about my weight to you." Bumblebee grumbled. Jazz laughed and helped him to the living room. Prowl nearly bumped into them.

"ah, I see someone convinced you to come to the living room." Prowl teased.

"yeah. he told me couch was free." Bumblebee said. Prowl nodded moving so Bumblebee could sit down. he stretched out, leaving a single cousin free before Prowl handed him a cube and sat on the floor in front of the couch. "I've decided something." Bumblebee said as Jazz took the empty cousin.

"oh and whats that?" Prowl ask.

"whose older? you or Jazz?" Bumblebee ask.

"I am." Prowl replied. "not by much though." Prowl added.

"good. I've decided Jazz is you adopted little brother." Bumblebee said. Prowl turned to look at Bumblebee.

"excuse me?" Prowl ask.

"well, you don't like your older brother and Jazz has no siblings, plus you two pretty much act like brothers. so I decided you are. don't argue with me." Bumblebee glared.

"I don't think family works like that lil Bee." Jazz said. before that argument could start, Prowl thought of something.

"why don't you take offense to Jazz calling you little?" Prowl ask curiously. Bumblebee paused, why didn't he?

"I guess because I know he's only teasing and he gives everyone nicknames." Bumblebee shrugged. Prowl nodded and turned back to the tv. "I see what you did there." Bumblebee glared shoving Prowl, who gave a smug smirk.

"what? what did he do?" Jazz ask.

"saved your aft from a lecture as to why family works whatever way Bumblebee declares it works and when he says don't argue with him, he means it." Prowl replied. Bumblebee shoved him again and Prowl chuckled. Bumblebee sat back sipping his cube.

"how did you convince Sentinel to stay on the ship?" Bumblebee ask curiously.

"I told him the Jet twins were somewhere hiding on the ship with some of his stuff." Jazz shrugged. Bumblebee nodded slightly.

"I'm so tired." Bumblebee muttered.

"Ratchet said you'll get a boost of energy for about a week before the sparkling is due, since we have barley anything prepared, it is a good thing you're tired. longer to prepare for the sparkling." Prowl replied. Bumblebee kicked the back of his helm.

"I've told you to stop spouting off those stupid facts." Bumblebee huffed. Prowl rubbed the back of his helm.

"I've told you to stop kicking me like a sparkling." Prowl hissed. Bumblebee glared at him nailing him hard in the back of the helm with his ped.

"I am not a sparkling!" Bumblebee hissed getting up.

"well you sure do act like one." Prowl muttered. Bumblebee stormed off. Jazz looked confused between them.

"what just happened?" Jazz ask.

"Bumblebee has been very angry lately, but he'll remember how his anger nearly offlined me in a few clicks and come hug me for about an hour." Prowl replied. "just a glitch in his programing." Prowl added. Bumblebee came running back in, plopped himself in Prowls lap, and hugged him as tight as he could. Jazz watched and shook his head as Prowl simply turned back to the tv. he really knew his little bot too well.

"I hate you." Bumblebee glared.

"I know." Prowl smirked.

"hey guys!" Sari grinned running in.

"hello Sari." Prowl said.

"hey there Sari!" Jazz waived. Bumblebee simply grunted.

"oh come on Bee, don't be so moody." Sari laughs softly. Bumblebee glared at her.

"I'm not in the mood Sari." Bumblebee replied. Sari rolled her eye's.

"you're never in the mood to do anything these days except be angry." Sari said.

"why don't you go use your key on something and break it again?" Bumblebee hissed sarcastically. Sari's jaw dropped.

"wh-what?" Sari ask.

"you heard me." Bumblebee added.

"he doesn't mean it Sari." Jazz assures her. Bumblebee snored softly, sprawled in Prowls lap. Prowl seemed to be ignoring everyone.

"is he really asleep?" Sari ask. Jazz nodded.

"sadly yes." Jazz replied. "then again he's carrying. he's always tired or hungry." Jazz shrugged. Sari nodded.

"Jazz the Jet twins are on Cybertron! what is the meaning of this?" Sentinel ask. Bumblebee onlined his optics tiredly. "what is going on with you two?" Sentinel ask glaring at Prowl and Bumblebee. Bumblebee coward slightly in his bondmates lap, unable to do anything to hid the sparkling.