I'm Sorry

[Okay. This video is the ENTIRE THING! Night's 1-5 with the content in this chapter. To skip to this chapter's content, go to 25:18.]

NO MUSICAL LINES! BOO! Y/N POV

"Okay. Just who are you?" Nate asked.

"I'm your employer Nate! I go by many names! Phone Guy! MatPat! Scott Cawthon! Y/N's boyfriend!" Matthew moved closer to AJ. 

"Wait, this guy is your boyfriend?" Mark exclaimed. I nodded. "Wow. What a jerk!"

"Say, is one of them 'Evil Dirtbag with a Chainsaw?" AJ half-joked. 

"Why, yes, actually," Matt growled, shoving the chainsaw into AJ. He leaned in close and whispered, "That one's my favorite!" Matthew ripped it out and AJ fell to the floor, dead.

"You're gonna burn for this!" Mark growled. 

"Cool! Looks like I bought the right tool for the job then!" Matthew raised the chainsaw as it spewed flames as he laughed. 

"LEAVE THEM ALONE! THIS IS MY RESTAURANT!" Freddy yelled. Matthew took one look at Freddy and punted the poor little bear. Freddy sailed across the room and smacked into the window, falling unconscious.  

"Freddy!" Chica screeched. Matthew stopped and set the chainsaw down so it dragged on the floor by his waist. Matthew slowly walked up to me. Nate stood in front of me and balled his fists. I put a hand on his shoulder and took a step up to Matthew who gave a sinister smile. 

"As for you, my... precious little Y/N." Matthew stroked my cheek. I felt an arm snake around my waist. I looked up and saw Matt smiling at Nate before he leaned in and kissed me. I felt Nate staring at the back of my head clearly saying, "don't do it" I melted into the kiss a little and gasped as Matthew started kissing my neck. My favorite spot to be kissed. I had to bite my lip to prevent myself from moaning. Matthew finally pulled away. "I've waited so long for this." He hissed. He then grabbed my shoulder in a tight grip and turned me around. I couldn't rip out of his grip. "You know... I should probably thank you, Mark. None of us would be together tonight if you had just listened to what I told you about the animatronics on the first night!" Matthew looked down at you and then back at Mark. 

"Don't be afraid," Mark quoted.

"They just want to say hi!" Matthew used his free hand to put his Freddy hood back on. He gave a maniacal laugh as I tried to break free. He wrapped his arm around my waist, gripping me tighter. 

"Not all of them!" Mark growled. He let the rope go and Spring trap growled and lunged for Matthew. Matthew held up the chainsaw protectively and I ran from his grip and hugged Nate and turned to look at Matthew, who was screaming and spewing flames from his flamethrower. 

"We should override the door controls." Nate sighed, me still in his arms. Mark turned around and gripped the control panel and ripped it off the wall.

"That works!" I laughed. 

Bonnie rounded the corner of the door. "Mark! Come on! Hurry!" Mark ran out the door. Matthew managed to turn the flames up and slice Spring trap's head off. The body just started punching him and choking him.

The flames started catching the building on fire around Matt. "WHAT IS THIS THING!" He screamed as he was being burned and punched. Mark looked through the window and passed it. Nate and I looked too. Nate ran by but I stayed. The whole building was catching fire now as Matt's screams echoed the halls. 

[Pause for a sec, or just watch until 27:27 and pause there, then read.]

He's still in there. My Matthew is still in there!  I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Y/N! Come on! We gotta go!" Nate tried tugging me.