Night 1 with Mark

Okay, when I say so, PLAY AT GIVEN TIME! When I say so, STOP AT GIVEN TIME! Actually, just, play the music when you are told to, and then read the lines as you go. I won't put ALL the animatronic lines but some of them.

For singing, "This is Y/N". "This is Mark". "This is both".

It HAS to be in quotations and underlined though.

3rd POV just cuz singing is hard.

You slammed your hand on the alarm, shutting it off. You sat up in bed opening your eyes. You threw on the nightguard uniform and walked out the door, heading to work.

Long boring walking Time Skip brought by King of the Squirrels.

It was a long walk, but you made it to the Pizzaria on time. You walked into the office where you would sit, eyeing all the animatronics as you walked by them. You pulled out your phone and called Matthew. You got his voicemail.

Sighing, you answered, "Hey Matt, it's me. Your girlfriend. I'm starting my shift. I'll try to survive tonight to see you in the morning. Love you, bye." You shoved your phone in your pocket as a man came around the corner. He jumped upon seeing you as you spun in the chair like a kid.

"Oh hey! You must be my partner!" He said.

"And you, mine," You nodded your head.

"I thought you were a freaky animatronic. I'm Mark by the way." Mark held out a hand.

"Y/N, and don't worry, I'll have your back." You shook his hand.

"As I will yours. Y/N." Mark smirked.

Then the phone rang and a voice started talking, the same voice as your employer.

[Play at 0:00]

"Uh, hello? Hello hello? Hi, I'm Phone Guy! The pleasure to meet you! I'd like to say a few quick words. Freddy's friends can be a bit... active-"

"Blah blah blah, that's completely absurd!" Mark said as you heard Phone Guy add, "don't worry, they just want to say hi."

You gave a nervous chuckle, remembering the scary robots as you walked in, the news reports on the deaths, and the rumors from your friends.

"Let's try out all the cameras to see what they do!" You suggest.

"Let's check the animatronics- did one of them just move?"

"Don't be dumb! That's insane! Look their standing all the same!" Mark assured you both.

"Except for one! Could it be?!"

"Bonnie's staring right at me!"

Then the camera went dead. Mark panicked and tried to fix the camera, and then it suddenly got fixed and showed Bonnie and the others. Mark screamed and I fell over. I got up and started to calm him down.

"How do these cameras change?!" Mark cried.

"They're coming here to get us! Like juicy flesh fruit!"

"Or maybe they'll all stuff us... inside a Fazbear suit!"

"Seal the Doors! Hit the lights!" We sang as we performed our actions. We heard through the door, "hey new guys are you alright?"