Night 5

CRAP 'BOUT TO GO DOWN SON!

You all walked into the office. "Oh. That's new!" Mark said a bit nervously. Hanging from the ceiling was the head of Balloon Boy. "Well, at least Spring trap stayed distracted." Nate fell back into the chair and used his momentum to roll and face the computer. "He's still in the building, but without his wiring active, I have no idea how to shut him down." Nate sighed. 

"Is he actually made of spring locks?" Mark asked.

"Yeah?" Nate answered, not understanding.

"Spring locks tend to fail when they get wet!" You shouted, realizing where Mark was heading.

"Let's drown him in the toilet!" Bonnie giggled.

"That's a really crappy idea!" Chica laughed.

Foxy shook his head. "There's gotta be something better than that!" Freddy sighed.

"There is!" Nate exclaimed. He turned back to the computer. "We all know Freddy's isn't exactly... up to code."

"Yar." Foxy nodded.

"But they do keep a fire extinguisher in every main room in the building."

"I like where this is going!" Chica smiled. Mark smirked and nodded his head. He liked it too.

"So if you can manage to find those... we can lure him back into the office," Nate summarized.

"And hit him with everything we got!" Mark finished.

"Where are we gonna find one?" Bonnie asked. 

"There should be one right here in the office actually." The animatronics started looking around. You walked over to the machine and pulled it back, revealing a black and yellow taped area with a hook. "Looks like someone got to it first." You sighed. 

"Well, we're gonna have to find one somewhere else in the building," Nate said. 

"We could hunt them down if we knew where to look!" Freddy offered.

Nate clicked a few keys and replied, "there's one in the main stage, one backstage, one in Pirate's Cove, and one in the kitchen!" Nate reported.

The animatronics went off and Mark went over to Nate. "So? What am I here for?" He asked.

"To spring the trap!" Nate said. Mark rolled his eyes and walked to a different corner of the room while you giggled. Nate smiled at you. "Hey back off Nate! She's got a boyfriend." Mark barked.

"I know! One she hasn't seen in forty-eight hours and tried to avoid her when we went to eat!" Nate shot back. 

[Remember the rules:]

"Nate"

"Y/N"

"Mark"

"All"

"Nate and Y/N"

"Somewhere something's hiding in the dark!"

"Somewhere Spring trap's out there roaming free!" 

"Somewhere here a monster's on the move!" Freddy moaned.

"Something tells me we're all gonna beeee... Dead!" 

Foxy fell from the vent in Pirate's Cove. "Okay, it should be down near the floor on your left!"

Foxy started to head to the right. "No... Your other left." Foxy headed left and threw open the curtain, revealing an empty area.