Night 3 with Nate and STRANGER THINGS!

STRANGER THINGS!!!! AAAAAHHHH! Also, I'm listening to Mangled as I write this soooo.

Mark's POV

I raced into my house, throwing off my uniform jacket in the process. I had escaped the police car and ran back home. I ran to my bathroom and grabbed some hair dye. I was going to need a small disguise. I died my hair red and sighed. What's gonna happen to Y/N? She'll think I'm some freak. Best to stay away, I just hope she'll be okay...

Nate's POV

I slumped onto my couch, pulling out the mail. I opened the first one, revealing it to be a huge bill. I sighed and put my face in my hands. The phone rang and I listened as it went to voicemail.

"Hello? Uh, hey! I-I know we haven't spoken in a while, but there's been a-a firearms related accident here at Freddy Fazbears, and we need another security guard for the night shift. Uh, I-I know it's not much, but I can get you a check by Friday? The thing is, we need someone tonight because the shift starts at twelve." I rolled my eyes and picked up the phone.

"Is the uniform still the same?" I asked.

3RD POV

[Remember "This is Y/N." "This is now NATE!" "This is both."]

You entered the Pizzeria, not noticing the new car parked outside and shuffling quietly. Before you entered the office, you heard someone singing. He had the same uniform as you, new nightguard. He also had short black hair and glasses. He's kinda cute! You thought.

He was singing, which was beautiful!

[Play now plz. There's gonna be a pause.]

"It's been seven years since I worked at this place. A part of my life I much regret! Saw kids burst in tears, a bear start eating a face, I tried to move on and just forget!"

"But YouTube ad rev isn't all that great... So..." The guy added. He sat at the desk, and leaned on it, starting to close his eyes. 

[Watch the animatronics part and then return here.]

"Falling asleep, until the phone starts ringing six inches deep beneath the mess on my desk!" He started rummaging through the papers and placed his hand on a cupcake.

"Why would they keep a rotten cupcake up here? Creepy and grotesque!" You nearly fainted from the beauty in his voice.

[STOP READING HERE, WATCH UNTIL 1:17, PAUSE AND THEN CONTINUE READING.]

You decided to step out. "That's some nice singing!" You smiled. He screamed, turned to you and fell over. You giggled and held out a hand saying, "I'm Y/N, you must be my new partner."

He raised an eyebrow and took your hand. "I didn't hear anything about a partner?" You pulled him up.

"Phone Guy must not have told you. You at least heard about the firearms incident?" You asked.

"Yeah, that's why I'm here," the guy dusted his uniform off, "I'm Nate by the way." He held out a hand. He was taller than you too. Always the tall ones. You thought. You shook his hand. You two took some time to get to know each other, you told Nate about Matthew, Mark, and your life back at ( the place you were from). He told you about Virginia and how he loved to sing. Then the computer screen changed.

[Start at this time: 1:17.]

"Camera's gone dead, and now I'm wondering if it's all in our head!"