ch.13

It's 9:00 at night and I am so sleepy I was at work all day long so when I get home I'm going to bed.

I get home and it's silent so I got to Terry's room and see he's not there and I go to Chris's room and he ain't there either so I thought I was gonna get a good sleep with no disturbance but when I get in my room I see Chris sleep in my room he looked so cute. He was now six months and his stomach had gotten pretty big. I didn't want to wake him but I know my son and when ever he comes in my room he wants to talk about something so I had no choice I was tierd and wanted to get this over with.

James: Wake up baby boy.

Chris: Hey daddy I was waiting for you to come home we need to talk.

James: What about?

Chris: You remember I had a doctor's appointment today?

James: Yeah.

Chris: OK so after the appointment we went to Mikes apartment and he asked me how did I feel about moving in with him after the baby is born.

James: OK so what did you say?

Chris: I told him I'd think about it.

James: so what do you wanna do, do you wanna stay with me or do you wanna live with Mike.

Chris: I don't know daddy I want the whole family thing with him but I don't know if I'm ready to leave the house just yet. What do you think I should do.

James: I want you to live with me but it's your life do what you want to.

Chris: I knew you'd say that.

James: Then why ask me.

Chris: Because  I wanted some advice from my father.

James: Well that's all I have to say about the situation so if you don't mind getting out my room I would like my bed back its been a long day.

Chris: Oh ok im sorry I bothered you goodnight.

He left with out saying anything else I don't know if it was the sleepiness getting to me or what but I do feel bad about being rude to Chris I guess it was the fact that I already feel like I lost my baby boy a little since he's been pregnant. Me Terry and Chris use to always do things as a family but ever since I've found out about him being pregnant I fell like I lost my boys and now he wants to leave to go live with Mike, don't get me wrong I like Mike I think of him as another son and I don't think he'll let anything happen to my granddaughter or my baby boy, but I just don't want Chris to grow up to fast and I loose him they're all I got after their mother died.