Dress shopping

******************************************************************************************

Doomed Love?

******************************************************************************************

Chapter Ten

Dress Shopping

Brooke had been home for a few hours when Isabel's limo pulled up to the curb and waited for her.

"Hello Brooke; ready to find the perfect dress for this evening?" Isabel asked as Brooke got into the limo.

"More than ready," Brooke was determined to look so good that Godric would be caught off guard and unable to hide his feelings. She needed conformation; to know if Godric felt anything.

"I know the perfect place." Isabel smiled and crossed her legs.

"Great." Brooke replied as her stomach growled and her face flushed red; she knew Isabel would have heard.

Isabel couldn't help but smile at Brooke's embarrassment, "Don't worry. I have arranged for some food at the shop." Isabel sometimes forgot about the humans need for food even with her human companion Hugo.

As Brooke stepped into the boutique shop she couldn't believe how high maintenance it looked. It wasn't too big or to small; it was just right and had a dark and enticing vibe to it.

The walls were a shade of blood red while the marble floor was black. All the fancy couches and chairs were white; along with the clothes racks and benches. There were also two white platforms that looked to be a few feet tall which sat behind the front windows with dressed manikins stationed on top.

"Well if it isn't my favourite and sexiest customer." Adam gushed and greeted Isabel with a hug. He was in his late twenties and wore his favourite black blazer with his purple jeans. His dark hair was spiked upwards and was highlighted while the sides of his head were shaved short.

"Oh stop it." Isabel giggled as Adam pulled away from her and eyed Brooke curiously.

"Adam this is Brooke." Isabel introduced.

"Nice to meet--" Brooke was caught off guard when Adam wrapped his arms around her and gave a little squeeze before letting her go, "You." She finished as Adam backed up a step.

"Is she?" Adam asked Isabel and at first Brooke had no idea what he was getting at until she remembered she was with Isabel who was a vampire.

"No."

"Don't worry hunny neither am I," Adam gave Brooke a comforting smile and Brooke gave him a smile in return, "So what can I do for ya' all?" Adam asked as he clapped his ands together.

"I need the perfect dress for Brooke."

"Sexy?" Adam asked as he shot towards the racks.

"Yes very sexy." Isabel smirked at Brooke, "He is very good." Isabel assured Brooke who was stuck in her thoughts and the nerves were starting to make her stomach squirm.

Why am I getting nervous? It's not like I'm actually his. Brooke thought to herself and a sigh of disappointment escaped her lips until she saw the shoe display. Adam was still gathering clothes and Isabel had disappeared somewhere while Brooke was being drawn to the shoes like a moth to a flame.

They were all spread along a long shelf against the wall on the right side of the room and there were also beautiful handbags that hung from knobs against the same wall, and Brooke felt like she had died and gone to heaven.