Chapter 3

2 Months Later, The date is mid December. Casper and I have been together for almost 10 weeks. I have fallen more in love with him and I am going to tell him this afternoon. We're supposed to meet at our favourite diner, Mama and Papa's at 1:00 p.m. I get there early and wait at a window table until I see Casper come in. He spots me in an instant for I decided to wear bright red lipstick with a casual white dress and black blazer. I smiled at him and he smiled back. He was wearing a casual black leather jacket and his hair had grown out and he had jelled it up but as he got closer I noticed he had a black eye. I stopped smiling.

"What happened?" I asked. He seemed to not understand what I was talking about until I pointed to he's eye.

"Oh," he said, "I didn't do so well on my report card and my dad found out." I reached for his hand over the table. We stared into each other's eyes. "Why did you want to meet here?" he said breaking the silence.

"Because I want to have lunch with my boyfriend," I said.

"Great because I want to talk to you about something that's been on my mind," he said.

"Your breaking up with me," I said I could feel the tears being held back.

"No! Never! I love you!" he said quickly to put me at ease.

"You love me?" I said.

"Did I say that?" he said pretending he didn't just blurt that out loud.

"Yes," I said.

"Do you love me?" he asked just in case.

"Yes, I love you, Casper Jason White, with all my heart."

"Good, because I meant it too," he said. We kissed over the table and ordered our lunch.

When we were done, we went back to my house. My grandma hasn't been doing well since we found out about her tumour. Casper and Winnie have been supporting my brother and I. But now grandma moved into an old person home almost an hour away. My aunt, Diana, came to live with us. She's only thirty-five but she hasn't got any kids. Her hair is a light chestnut brown and her eyes are just a classic blue. Casper and I walk into the house and I yell, "Hello?" Diana ran down the stairs to meet us.

"Hey," she said her eyes see Casper first. "You are?"

"Casper White, Eva's boyfriend," he said, he extended a hand.

"Nice to meet you, Casper. I'm Diana, her aunt."

"Okay, lets go upstairs," I said and I pulled Casper upstairs to my room.

"She's nice," Casper said.

"Yep, she's my crazy but nice aunt." I sounded only a little encouraging. "You want to watch a movie?" I ask changing the subject.

"Yeah, how about this one," he said as he lifted "The Matrix."

"Okay, but I've never seen it," I said.

"What? You've never seen "The Matrix." It's such a great movie."

"What ever you say." We lay on the bed and the movie starts. It lasts for about two and a half hours. We both made the occasional snide remark about certain scenes.

"Was that awesome or was that amazing?" Casper asked me after it ended.

"It was awesomely amazing!" I shrieked. It really was a great movie.

"Yes! I knew you'd love it." We had been sort of talking louder than usual and we had been shaking the bed. There was a knock at the door. My aunt entered with her hand over her eyes and said, "What are you guys doing?"