Wrong person

Mia's pov

I was finally getting home after being in the hospital for so long. I'm back at Austins apartment but my kids aren't here and their who I wanna see. I just left him and Alex their to fight with each other.

The apartment was the same as it was before. It was so neat and clean it looked like no one even lived here. Some little old lady walked out of Austins room and I was confused as to why she was in his apartment. I looked around for a second and she finally noticed me.

"Oh dear, hi sweetie" She said

"Uh who are you?" I asked putting my bag down

"Oh I'm Meredith I'm the house keeper you must be Chloe, so nice to finally meet you. I hope your feeling better"

"Uh I am thank you. Do you know where my kids are?"

"Oh yes their with Mr.Mahone's brother he recently moved down here and his parents are in town but their going back home soon. He should be dropping them off soon it's almost 5 o clock" She said

I watched as she walked around in her maids outfit dusting the pictures of Austin and I and our kids and the tables off. The place looked so clean and nice. I never knew Austin had a brother either I thought he was an only child and why are they with his brother?

The door opened and I turned my head to see who it was. He must be Austins brother because he looked like him. I never met him before cuz I didn't even know about him which is weird.

"Oh hey you must be Mia " He smiled

He had the lightest blonde hair and these stunning blue eyes. He was shorter then Austin and he looked like he was 10 years younger then him. I was shocked at how cute he was. He was sexy as fuck. I gulped. This was Austins brother I don't think I can like him but I do and I just seen him.

"Yeah I am you are?"

"Armani" He smirked "You look good for two kids dam"

"Oh thanks" I chuckled

I seen him look me over and I smirked and felt confident. He closed the door and brought them inside. I seen Nevaeh and I was so happy I never seen her before. She was so little and beautiful. She was only a month old and she looked just like me. She was sleeping in her car seat with this cute pink outfit on.

"First time meeting her right since the accident?" He asked unbuckling her

I nodded and he put her in my arms. I was so happy to have a baby girl. She was so gorgeous and little I wish I was their for her birth. I was already in love with her. Adam came running over to me. He was cuddling next to her and it was the cutest thing.

"They get along so well" He smiled

"I'm glad they do, I've been in a coma since the accident and I barley know what's going on anymore. I feel like I've missed such a time lapse. I don't even remember everything before"

"The accident was kinda bad I heard. I went with Austin once to visit you. He was so worried you wouldn't wake up"

"I'm married now and that's not what I planned" I said holding my hand up

"Yeah Austin didn't think you would wake up he wanted to marry you"

"Well that's not exactly what I wanted, I'm not in love with Austin like that. I was in love with my best friend and then it didn't work but Austin cheated on me and I can't forgive him for it I was gonna let us try and work it out because of our daughter but I can't this isn't what I want I don't even love him I've realized it now" I explained

I don't know why I was telling this all to his brother. He was staring intently at me and I was blabbing on. I meant what I was saying I didn't wanna be with Austin I wanted to find someone else someone who was loyal and wasn't gonna cheat on me.

"Your looking for love?" He asked

"Yeah someone whos gonna be loyal. But who wants a girl with kids?" I said

"Maybe someone who is having a baby with someone else who wants someone for except them" He trained off

"Wait what?" I asked

He looked like he wanted to kiss me but he was puzzled about something in his head. He must think this is wrong and he can't do this to his brother which he's right but I wanna hurt him like he hurt me.

"I mean I could think of someone" he smiled

He leaned closer to me and a million thoughts were going through my mind. I didn't know if I wanted to do this or not but I didn't have time to think because the door opened and he pulled away from me.

It was Austin and he didn't look happy. I could tell if he knew what happened or if he wasn't happy at me. Adam ran to him and he picked him up.

"I was worried where you went" He shot

"Where did you think I went"

"I'm your husband your supposed to tell me"

"Well I wanted to see my kids and you never mentioned you had a brother"

"I have a lot of things to tell you" He said

He stormed off into his bedroom with Adam following behind him. Armani looked at me and I didn't say anything.

"You two fight a lot huh"

"Yeah cuz I don't love him"

"Well I love you and we're married" He shot