Your my teacher

Austins pov

I thought today being the first day of a new class would be a good day but when I come into my class and realize the girl I helped out the other day is one of my students no way. This can't be happening she's so gorgeous and I just wanna take her right here. Her hair was down now and it fell long down her back. How old is this girl she's gotta be young to be going to college god I hope she's not.

We were staring at each other right now and I think she was thinking the same thing as I was and I don't know how this is gonna go. How am I gonna teach with her in here all I wanna do is look at her.

"So today we are going to get straight into How to kill a mockingbird we are going to be reading a couple chapters and answering questions" I explained

I sat down at my desk trying to figure out who this girl was and everything I wanted to talk to her I wanted to get to know who she was. I was just waiting for class to be over so I could call her over to my desk.

Mias pov

"This shits hard" Alex whispered staring down at the book

"Yeah I know, I have no clue what's going on"

"Do you have a question" Austin said looking in my direction

"Uhh kinda"

"Come up here and I'll help you"

I grabbed my book and walked up to his desk with my back to the rest of the class. He looked around the class to see if everyone was working before he leaned closer to whisper something to me.

"I didn't know you were my student" He growled lowly

"I didn't know you were a teacher" I whispered

"Fuck your so beautiful" He smiled

"Thanks Mr.Mahone"

"Do you really need any help?"

"Yeah" I admitted

"Good I'll call you after class I wanna talk to you anyway" He smirked

I went back to my seat and Alex was still looking down at his book desperately searching for answers.

"Did he help?" He asked

"Yeah sorta"

"Where are the answers?"

"Oh he didn't tell me that he just said to look in the chapter and they should be their" I lied

He nodded and looked back at his book. I didn't know what to say to him and I felt bad lying but I couldn't tell him Austin had a thing for me.

"Have a good rest of your day class. Miss.Andrews can I speak with you" Austin said sternly

"Your already in trouble" Alex said rolling his eyes

"Must be" I laughed "I'll be out their in a few minutes just wait for me"

After Alex walked out I closed the door behind him and now I could finally talk to him.

"Austin what the fuck I didn't know you taught here"

"I didn't know you were gonna be a student here I thought you were just moving in"

"No I'm going to college here it's so weird to have run into your class isn't it" I chuckled

"Yeah it is because now I have to keep my attraction for you a secret" He smirked pushing some hair behind me

"Yeah and your my teacher that's wrong"

"Who cares what it is it's not wrong if we want it" He smirked

"Yeah I guess your right, but I gotta go Alex is waiting for me"

"Go on then and don't forget to do your homework little girl" He said trying not to smirk at me

"Of course not Mr.Mahone" I replied batting my lashes

Okay we were just flirting their. I can't believe he's my fucking teacher that's so wrong in so many ways not even to mention the fact that if he's my teacher he's probably so much older then me and I'm not even legally and adult yet.

"What was that all about?" Alex asked

"Oh nothing he was just telling me I had to do my homework" I lied

"Oh alright, well do you wanna come back to the frat house or do you wanna go home because I told the boys I'd come back later to play some games with them before my night class"

"No it's fine Alex just go their I have a lot of unpacking to do anyway"

"Alright sweet cheeks I'll see you" He smiled blowing me a kiss

People probably assumed we were dating when we really weren't. I know us making our earlier doesn't help our case clearly we still have some sexual feelings for each other but dam that Austin gets me going for real something about him in that suit and the fact he's older then me.

I got back to my apartment after day dreaming about Mr.Mahone. I still had to unpack so many boxes which sucked because now I wasn't gonna have time to do anything else but my home work and go to bed considering I have his class every morning which I wasn't exactly complaining about.

When I finally had everything but my bathroom stuff unpacked I decided to sit down with some coffee and do my homework. It was hard because I didn't even know what I was doing. I really needed the help but I guess I got caught up in something else and I can't seem to pay attention in his class and it's only been one day.

A/N

Oh now things are a little more complicated not to mention Mia being only 17