"Do you want some sweets too?" Jangjun asked Chaejung.

"Yeah." Chaejung smiled.

"I'll buy it for you." Jangjun said.

"Awww, why don't you ask me, Jangjun hyung?" Youngtaek asked jokingly with a smirk.

"Go buy it yourself." Jangjun rolled his eyes, pissed at the third wheel's professional job. Chaejung just laughed.

-----------------

"Come on, let's decide our leader." Minah said as they got on a taxi. Minah sat at the front seat, while the other 4 were squished in the back.

Minah held the camera, showing everyone except for the taxi driver.

"Aww man, I wish we could drive." Jibeom complained as he sits on Joochan's and Jaehyun's lap.

"I don't think you'd be able to drive even after you're allowed to." Jaehyun said with a sigh.

"Why?!"

"Because you're too dumb to get a driver's license." Joochan answered.

"I'm not dumb! I'm smart okay?!"

"Then get a freaking driver's license and drive!"

"I don't have a car you dumb poop!"

"What did you just say?!"

"What a conversation between 'dumb and dumber'." Donghyun rolled his eyes.

"Okay, I, Lim Minah, automatically becomes the leader." Minah sighed.

"A 00 liner became the leaders of the gugus team? This is hilarious." Donghyun said, then laughed.

"This hurts our pride. I'd rather have Joochan as a leader." Jaehyun shook his head.

"Then Joochan it is." Jibeom shrugged.

"Yay!" Joochan cheered.

"You guys- dammit..." Minah widened her eyes, and groaned.

After a while, they finally arrived.

"Seems like this is the place?" Jibeom looked outside the taxi window.

"Oh, we're here." Donghyun and Joochan said at the same time, they looked at each other, surprised.

"JINX! JINX AGAIN!" They started arguing.

"Guys! Stop! My ears!!!" Jaehyun cried.

"Just kill me already." Minah leaned back on her seat, closing her eyes. The taxi driver laughed at how childish all of them are.

They paid and got off the taxi, heading to the supermarket.

"We need to be quick, or else before we start our barbecue the sun already went down." Jibeom said jokingly.

"Let's run." Joochan suggested, and they all started running.

They bought everything in a rush, and managed to arrive at the barbecue venue before it became night time.

"Wow, the sunset looks pretty." Donghyun said, half happy half sad.

"We haven't done anything yet holy crap." Minah said.

—————————————

Ryu added Jaein, Arim, Chaejung into a group chat

Arim: what????

Chaejung: production team?

Mijin: that's right!

Minah: actually, more like girls talk lmao