Chapter 34: Epilogue

Start from the beginning

"Its okay, Edward. You know how Gajeel is, do not worry." I said and Edward nodded.

"Fine."

"Come on, Gajeel. Let's get some breakfast." Levy said and then they left. We sat down again on the table.

"Good morning." Erza said while she, Wendy and Charles walked closer to me. I waved at them.

"Greetings, girls." I smiled.

"Erza-chan!" Mittens shouted and hugged her.

"Hello, Mittens. You are as adorable as always." Erza said while she hugged Mittens tightly, pressing her against her armer.

"E-Erza... Can't... Breath...!" Mittens said while she tried to breath.

"She can't hear you." Charles sweat-dropped.

"Good morning, Niki-san. How are you feeling?" Wendy said while she sat besides me, she placed her hands close to my chest and started healing me, I smiled.

"I am much better, thanks to you, Wendy." I said and she nodded.

"Your welcome, Niki. Its good to know that I can help you get better." Wendy smiled and then pulled away her hands. "This should take care of it. If you feel some kind of pain, just tell me, okay?" Wendy asked and I nodded.

"Of course. Thank you once again." I said and we both smiled.

"Morning, girls." Gray said while he walked toward us, already shirtless.

"Gray, your clothes." Erza said and he smirked.

"I know, I have it right here." He said while he lifted his hand and was grabbing his shirt.

"Well, you're supposed to have it on, not on your hand. So dress up now." Erza ordered.

"A-Aye..." Gray said scared while he dressed up.

"Good morning, Gray." I said with a smile.

"Hey there, hot-chick. Like the thing you did with your hair." Gray said and I blushed a little.

"Thank you..."

"Hey, ice-pervert! Stop calling my sister a hot-chick." Edward said seriously and Gray looked at him.

"Or what?" He teased Edward.

"Or I'm gonna kick your ass right now!"

"That's enough." Erza ordered and they both stopped.

"H-Hai..."

"Do not worry, Ed. He always calls me that way, just like Gajeel calls me Scaredy Cat." I explained and then felt something strange, like if someone was stabbing me with their eyes. I turned around and saw who it was.

"Love Rival!" Juvia said with a dark aura surrounding her.

"Ekk!!!" I yelped.

Oh, hello Juvia!" Mirajane said while walking closer.

"Hello, Mira-san." Juvia greeted normally.