1 8) B r o w n

I was uptight, wanna let looseI was dreaming of bigger thingsAnd wanna leave my own life behind

I was dreaming of bigger things
And wanna leave my own life behind

-THUNDER

__________________________________

I always did like chestnut baby,
Never thought you'd be the reason why
I'd fall in love with it.” 

______________________________________

BRAYDON WAS AVOIDING me. I guess he hadn't taken the whole 'hug' thing as well as me. Sometimes I forget about how difficult it is for some people to open up. Its not like I'm an open book, but I've never had any problem with interaction. Whatever the case may be, I had to talk to Braydon today, he was going to leave with the team tonight and I wanted him to know that I'll be arriving tomorrow.

As I walked towards the cafeteria for lunch, someone bumped shoulders with me. I turned my head and shook my head as I saw Nina grinning at me like an idiot.

"Hey, busy girl." She chirped, in a rather animated manner.

I rolled my eyes, "Says the girl who's been sneaking around with Nathan."

Nina blushed at my comment and then shoved me playfully, causing me to smirk. “I told you not to talk about it in school!”

I rolled my eyes. “You do realize that no one's around, right?”

“Whatever, enough of this. What are your weekend plans?”

I stilled for a moment, not sure what to say. I didn't want my friends to think too much into the fact that I'm going to anther town with Braydon. I mean what does that make me? Jake just left, and then they might think like I've moved on, it'll be difficult to explain it to them that's it's just for a competition.

“I-I don't know yet, why?”

Nina looked at me suspiciously and continued, “Okay. Well Arthur, Nathan and I decided to join a couple of others to support the team for their away game. Sarah is busy, some dance practices stuff. Care to join us?”

Great. Just splendid.

I sighed. “Actually, I might be in Carlton too.”

Really? And how's that?”

“Braydon and I decided to click some pictures there. You know since it has a botanical garden and all.” I went on to explain, it really was pointless to hide anything from Nina.