1 5 ) B r o n z e

You're on a different road, I'm in the Milky WayYou want me down on earth, but I am up in space

You want me down on earth, but I am up in space.

-I LOVE IT

_____________________

I wanna test out a theory
How about we start a new chapter,
With a new story?

___________________

BRAYDON'S POV

I stared at my phone, rereading the text Talon sent me an hour back.

You got in,
practice at 6 tomorrow.

Somewhere at the back of my mind, I knew. I knew that coach would select me for the position, I knew what I was getting myself into once I went in for the try-out. I knew. And yet, I went for it, because I was silly enough to think that it won't interfere with the competition.

Just my luck.

Fuck, I'd have to tell Colours.

Now that I was a part of the team, and playing centre forward, I had absolutely no idea how I was going to manage my schedule. It would be hectic, definitely, but I had to work a way around it.

I walked towards the cafeteria since it was lunch break already. It had been exactly two days since Jake left for England, and somehow, that particular event had affected a lot of people in this school. The team, Talon, Colours.

Just as I grabbed a plate from the counter, I felt someone poke me from behind. I didn't even have to turn around to look who it was, only one person could poke me around whenever they saw me.

"What do you want Colours?" I mumbled while grabbing a sandwich and some fries.

She sidled up next to me and I could see a small pout form on her lips.

Those are really kissable.

Shut the fuck up, Braydon.

"I thought we were friends," she joked while grabbing a pizza slice and some soda. I just rolled my eyes and proceeded to pay the money to the cashier for our food.

"Braydon, you don't have to pay for me, I'm capable of doing that on my own." She muttered while fiddling with her wallet.

I grabbed the change from the cashier and walked back towards the last table, Bella followed me shortly after. Thought so.