chapter 12

Chris'sPOV

"What did you just say?! Snow White!!" Dragneel said. Trying to be tough, but, instead looked like a monkey with his lips too far away from his face with squinty eyes that might add well fall off.

Dumbass, you look like a baboon.

Oh wait, i take that back, it would insult baboons

"Are your ears for decorations?! Don't you wonder where you were ever born, cause I can think of a place.

You might have been born on the highway, cause that's where most accidents happen" I retorted

"Well you must have been born on your mothers ass cause you smell like shit!" nice one, but not good enough.

"I take that back, you must have been born in the pound cause your a son of a bitch!" smirking, I replied.

"why you-!"

He grabbed my shirt, roughly might I add.

I held the ligament that was in between his palm and arms.

That's where strength pass through.

Just merely squeezing it would hurt, but if you're strong like me, I could break a bone.

"Let me go, or I'll get rough! " pure hatred and anger was clear both on my voice and my face.

He immediately got his hand back, babying it.

That sure is gonna leave a mark.

Outraged, he released his own killing intent. I, who prided myself in my own training, returned the gesture.

Staring at each others eyes, ready to kill.

Me and pinky had then begun a stare off...

If you look closely, his eyes show the pride of an idiot

That's not how you do a stare off!

Let me teach you a lesson then!

Fully turning my body to him, I concentrated my killing intent to my eyes, and pierced through his 'pride'.  Forcing my killing intent to penetrate his forehead

My eyes half lidded started at him.

Emotionless.

Like staring at a retarded dog.

And in the last minute opened it...

A stare of a hunter

Looking at his prey.....

In that swift moment..... He stepped back a step....

Fear was clear in his eyes.

Skin turning pale, nearly turning white.

Hands shaking, gulping.

I heard liquid dripping and saw that

.......he peed his pants

His legs shaking, I took the initiative to stand up and steped forward.

With the sudden movement he stepped back, but, instead lost his footing and fell down.

Lips turning slightly, grinning like a beast. Looked down on him and reached a hand, pulling his ear, mercilessly.

Demonic chuckles flowed through my throat and whispered

" Remember, you have no right to order me around.....
   There's only 2 persons I'd allow to demand things from me.... and that's my Teammates!"