chapter 7

Hi guys I know that I've been updating slowly but yeah....uhmmm I've got school! Wahhhhh math has been so hard and no time to update cause no mom said no internet for a while for my studies

Oh and the picture above is Luke but with blonde hair like Lucy cause its the closest of what I had in mind

Loke's POV

Hmmm....... Still not enough! I already burried him to the wall and knocked him unconscious.Oh yeah I have to go to master.

"Where is macarov?" I asked erza who seems not to care about flame brain. Poor natsu...NOT he deserves it and he will be a mage no more like what Luke told me too hihihi

" oh you mean master, he's at his office cause a certain pinky that even without magic is still as troublesome as ever" she said annoyed while pointing at Dr. Jerk Face ( natsu....corny much?)

"Thanks and your little sister says hi by the way!" I yelled as I ran to the office and gave master the letter.

Master's POV

Loke came to my office and gave me a letter. It reads;

Dear master

Hmph! You little trickster! You never told me you were my grandpa! Anyway, mom wanted to say hi! Gaynatsu better watch out by the way! And I just found out that dad's the pervert of our humble home, (also I'll be returning in three months cause my powers was only sealed so in 3 months, I'll make you a hint for you to find out its me! )So till then gran-gran! I'm going to make the dragons proud of me

PS. Show that I gave you a letter to the guild, read the letter except my return and burn it in their faces, I want them to mourn of me leaving. For they almost killed the QUEEN OF ALL!

YES! My granddaughter is back! I think I'm going to cry! Welp! Time to put those brats in their place!

I came out of my office and was greated by brats. I sighed and went down by jumping and sat on the counter

" master~ I just wiped the counter ~" I heard the devil said

" please mira~ not now~ I have an announcement to make" I replied with a slight shiver and she nodded wondering what I'm about to say

I cleared my throat and said" kids, we have made a grave mistake, especially the dragon slayers. You got rid of the person who might bring you to your parents"

" who are you talking about master?" Someone asked

" Lucy, or better yet lucille heartfilia! The dragon Queen!" I declared.

I then looked to the dragon slayers who fell on their knees, of course laxus is not one of them. He already saw his, he is now a third generation after all. I smirked and came down and looked at natsu in the eyes and asked:

" tell me dragneel, why have you fallen?" Mockingly I may add

" igneel always told me their is a queen, but he never told me. SHE IS USELESS, WEAK AND A BITCH"

Last staw!

I roundhouse kicked him and opened a lacrima calling all of Lucy's spirits, eclipse or not!

" hello dear friends, it seems that we need to punish a puny little reptile for badmouthing our queen, shall you please come to fairy tail." I ended the call and they ALL came.

After a while dragneel was laying on the ground half dead. Each of them slowly dissapeared back to the spirit world and I came back inside my lovely office.

Lucy 's POV

I was training again when Loki came and told me everything. And I did what most people would do.....
I laughed

I laughed so hard I got so excited in coming back. Revenge is going to be so sweet!

I was cut off my thoughts when Luke came running to me

" nee-chan! Dad told me I'm gonna join you in going back to earthland. Of course we need a disguise, any ideas?" He asked with a tint of excitement
Hmph! Little brothers

" anyhow, why don't we be badass for a change? And you know that its way out of character too" he thought about it for a moment and he grinned from ear to ear.

" Sis, I love you so much right now" he paused" I may be like dad in some ways, but I'm thankfully you got his wisdom. Because..... That's the best idea I've heard in my life!" He squealed

" ARE YOU A GIRL!" Man can't believe he's my brother, I think I'm more of a man that of he's a woman! Sheesh!

He brushed it off and went inside the castle, and I continued meditating to enhance my magic capacity.

3 months later

The time has come, I dyed my hair black with white streaks and my eyes blood red that glow in the dark, I've grown 2 more inches and I now wear Gothic clothes.

Luke had his hair white with black streakes which is slicked back in a spikey way, green eyes and he is now wearing a black tuxedo with the vest opened and a red tie while I'm wearing a black T-shirt with green outlines and I'm wearing a red skirt and white stockings with black school shoes.

When we went out, everyone was in a single filed line with my parents on the end. Slowly the two of us walked through the golden carpet and finnaly came unto the presence of our lovely parents.

" my children, shall the gods help you in your adventure and may peace be with you" my father announced his wishes and came along mother.

" my darlings, I know we only have little time together spent but I'm still happy for I had time to be with you, so may the lord be with you and held your heads up high, my babies" wow cheesy~ but that's our mom.

" we will mom, and I will vow that I'll protect my sister even if it costs my life. My sister has too much to live for, but when the time comes that if any of promises are broken, I shall voluntary  fall on a cliff if its for my vow, which is of course......" He paused and looked at me.

" scratch me I scratch you back, threathen my family and I shall kill you, but, dare hurt the heart of my sister and I shall annihilate you with fire" he declared with so much determination it's showing in his eyes.

Mom opened a portal, we stepped inside and came upon...faity tail.